Not another Rocket Sausage thread surely?

Rocket

Well yes but with a twist,time to point the jokes at myself.

You're All aware of what's happened, yesterday I was all "loyal to wolf and aaron"but I've had chance to process this shit and feel very differently now.

I was in full bro mode yesterday, defending not only my alliance mate but my mentor too. So I got to thinking and I know it's indefensible. On top of that where was these guys loyalty to me/us (vendetta) when doing this shit.

I understand the guys jumping ship or feeling down about this but we got to accept suspicion will be on us and may always be that way. I welcome Mike and his team to investigate all of us left behind, he won't find anything.

So what now? Well...my focus on this game was to just have fun tbh, take the piss and be as good/bad a troll as I could be i guess,I'll let you decide which. Anyway that focus had changed now. My focus is now to stand against all the bullshit, helping conor rebuild this aliance to some semblance of glory.

I can take any shit from all of you add I said yesterday I handed out enough of it. So think I'm whatever you want, times are changing and vendetta will be back. It absolutely kicks in my gut to have to say this, wolf and aaron have nearly broke the vendetta brotherhood. But we cannot be defined by the mistakes of 2 cheats.

Long live king con

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10