Sponsorships - bring sponsors to you

RVCA Clothing (4649) is looking to sponsor fighters of all levels. Sponsor pay is based on the P4P ranking as follows:

P4P Rank Sponsor Sheet
5000+ ($5,000)
1000+ ($7,500)
Top 1000 ($10,000)
Top 100 ($15,000)
Top 10 ($20,000

All sponsorships are for 120 days, come with 1 freebie and 10% off any store purchases.

Message me with the fighter IDs you would like sponsored: http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=104713

I'm creating this thread to bring the sponsors and fighters together. Companies are constantly looking to sponsor fighters and fighters are constantly looking for sponsorship. Fighters are looking to get the biggest sponsorship deals they can get their hands on. Companies are looking to sponsor big name fighters for as little as possible. Plead your case here.

Seems like half this problem is solved/available. The game provides a "search option" in the search area with a "Need sponsors:" box that is extremely simple to use...and like magic u get a long list of fighters that need a sponsor...cool eh? Yeah it WORKS too! Even a retard like myself am able to use it and I did it without ANY HELP.(can u believe it?)..and just in 5 days I have sponsored over 200 fighters for a company I am helping out.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a squad of Rio based fighters looking for sponsors

Philip Ziskie (273123) 0-1 - Contracted to LFC, Hilo
Harry Milne (273127) 2-0
Li Kong Ho (273129) 3-1

Ozamataz Buckshank (274162) 0-0

Jefferson Murillo (274198) 1-1

Manoel Cabral (274678) 0-1

And two Island fighters

Seth Breen (274145) 0-0

Gabriel Goyo (275036) 0-0 - Contracted to Pride KT and participating in the 155lb tournament.