(Nominations) Breakthrough Fighter Of The Year 2016

GBK16

Wilder Wein. Won ITFL at the start of the year, beating Cabrerra, recently beaten Ricky Rocker who was one of the favourites for Fighter of the Year.

He beat Cabrera in the semis but actually lost in the final for Whitaker.

Btw, a rematch against Rocker is underway. :)

I hope dickinson last fight has proved a few people wrong

Not really. You tapped out a 25 year old creation who is a blue belt with your 18 year old creation Brown Belt. Main reason I think Dickinson is a joke for this award is the 2 fights previous to the Curtis fight

Fight #1 - http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=840573

A month ago so primaries might have maybe one or two levels changing at most but your guy is currently 9-6-7-Brown and his opponent in this case was 2-3-6-Purple. Outmatched everywhere and funny enough in your own org where you booked yourself in to fight this can.

Fight #2 - http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=842281

2 weeks ago, your 9-6-7-Brown fighter against 2-2-9-Brown....again in your own org where you booked yourself in to fight a guy you outmatched easily.

So essentially you booked yourself into 2 relatively easy wins and then claimed Dickinson deserves to be Breakthrough Fighter of the Year? Now, I'm not saying Dickinson won't be anything in the future, but he's hardly had a tough road to getting to his current position.

------

On another note, a nominations thread for Breakthrough MANAGER of the Year will be going up in a moment. So be sure to check it out and nominate who you feel is worthy.