multi accounting?

I have had a problem once, and it was with Full Tilt. Me and a roomie both played, free money mind you, and then one day we both couldn't be logged on at the same time. it's impossible to know who is telling the truth, so you have to just keep it to one ID per IP, otherwise the fucking cheaters will rule the world

I have had a problem once, and it was with Full Tilt. Me and a roomie both played, free money mind you, and then one day we both couldn't be logged on at the same time. it's impossible to know who is telling the truth, so you have to just keep it to one ID per IP, otherwise the fucking cheaters will rule the world

i agree. it's the only way. you must share an account otherwise.

I never understood why cheaters would use the "it's my brother" excuse--personally, I think a grown man who lives with his brother is more embarrassing than cheating at an online game.

Different circumstances and cultures mean different living arrangements.

I think it's extremely rare for two people that you know, let alone in the same household--that will consistently play this game. I mean I love this game--but I'm pretty sure none of my friends would be into it.

I'm not sure why that seems so unlikely. I know of several people who share hobbies with current or past roommates.

I understand why multi-accounting is problematic, and I understand that many people who claim they played with their siblings/roommates are lying about it. Some of them are telling the truth, though, and it sucks for them.

I think it's extremely rare for two people that you know, let alone in the same household--that will consistently play this game. I mean I love this game--but I'm pretty sure none of my friends would be into it.

Whaaat are you talking about? Isn't that just the other way around?

a good friend of mine plays, we used to work together and both play on the same office computer during breaks.

also, when me and him are hanging out, its not uncommon for me to log into my account from his computer to show him something or visa verca when hes at my place.

were not multi's, but at times it would register as the same IP i imagine, so no, i think slightly more evidence should be needed than just the same IP....because a quick 1 minute look would reveal that 98% of the time, we are on different machines...whereas an automatic ban script might not notice that.

Hey, I only said brothers. Roommates I get, friends in the office I get, it's just if you're over 18 and you live with your brother, that's what I don't get.

Is it weird for someone over 18 to still live with their family? Really? Seems pretty common to me.

Hey, I only said brothers. Roommates I get, friends in the office I get, it's just if you're over 18 and you live with your brother, that's what I don't get.

I don't know.. through the years I have known lots of brothers that shared an apartment. When people move away from the protection of mommy and daddy it's not uncommon to share large apartments. 4 guys, a 5 or 6 bedroom apartment, cheaper then getting our own, your friends are nearby, cuz they are your roommates. Lots of people do that here in Denmark, if they come from smaller town's and are moving to bigger city's. I did that, with a good mate of mine, my little brother and one of his good friends (we were all 18-21 at the time). We got a hold of this sweet apartment, where each had his own room, we shared a big living room, big kitchen, 2 bathrooms and a kick ass balcony over the city. Over the years lots of different people lived in that apartment, as people moved in and out. It's still within our circle of friends. My kid brother moved out after 2 years, got replaced with another of his friends that moved in from the smaller town where we grew up, the kid brother of my mate that was living there. I moved out a year later and thats about 4 years ago now.

I was 21, I lived with my kid brother..... and those 3 years in that apartment have been the most fun in all my life. 4 geeks, with computers, movies, mma, play stations, xboxes, almost always someone was wisting us, lots of drinking..... I don't see what I should be embarrassed about. Having roommates is awesome, while you are young and have no commitments and I love my kid brother, he's a good friend of mine.