Weight

This fighter is in a different city to his fight. He will lose 28 energy points on the flight to the city. The flight takes 12 hours.

How many ernergy we have .... 100% ??

Cancel the auto flight man. There is no need to take the flight to the city because Mike has turned locations off for the time being. This means he will go to the fight from his current city. The auto flight will take energy away so cancel it ASAP so you do not have the energy loss and there will be more chance of winning.

He will be teleported there for the fight.

• Upvote 2

Don't train in the morning and he'll be fine. Cancel his flight and I'd look into buying him some clothes, those Magic Whites are ruining his morale.

His energy is also way down, do you buy him Sups?

• 4 weeks later...

I am pretty sure they will allow up to 157 lbs unless it is a title fight no?

Well i always assumed it's like in real life so 156 for non title fights and 155 for title fights. I've never gone more than that so i might be completely wrong

Well i always assumed it's like in real life so 156 for non title fights and 155 for title fights. I've never gone more than that so i might be completely wrong

Well in the game it actually will allow a certain weight like 2 lbs over and if anything they will make a text before walkouts that say X fighter needed additional time to cut the extra weight and came in at x weight and was allowed to fight.

But there is a chance every time this happens that it will not work out especially if the fighter over weight has low conditioning. In that case it is an NC.