Kings Fighting Championship (London) - Official Smack Talk Thread and Media Thread

KingDavid

Preview for KFC 26: Mann vs Potter II

Today, the Hard Knocks – London will be witness of an other KFC event, when KFC 26 is bringing ten fights of MMA competition to the table. On top of it all, the anticipated rematch between Mountain Mann and Jack Potter. Let's take a look at the card as a whole.

Undercard

1.) Hasanboy Dusmatov (MMA debut) vs. Seong Jo (0-1; KFC debut)

Middleweight bout

Not really much to say about this one. Both are at the very beginning of their MMA careers and both are coming from striking backgrounds, with Jo being a Muay Thai based fighter and Dusmatov relying on his boxing. However, both are cross training. So they are well on their path towards an MMA career. This one is wide open and could go either way.

2.) Micah Martinez Jr. (1-0; KFC debut) vs. Vladimir Impaler (1-0; KFC debut)

Super Heavyweight Cage-boxing

For the next bout the story is a similar one as for the first one, even though the framework is entirely different given that this is a Super Heavyweight Cage-boxing fight, an KFC special. Both opponents are just at the very beginning and have won their first fight. Both share an amateur boxing background, albeit Martinez Jr. is arguably the heavier handed guy. Both man are however of comparable skill. It might come down to who has so far made a better job of filling in the blanks. Or who simply is more hungry.

3.) Yajson Mrar (3-1; all in KFC) vs. James Azorre (1-3; 1-2 in KFC)

Bantamweight bout

This next fight is certainly more lopsided on paper than the previous two. Looking to bounce back from his first career loss suffered in his last outing is Yajson Mrar. James Azorre probably is meant to be tune up fight. And if that was Mrar's intention …… he could have done worse than that, for he should have many ways towards victory against the so far not particularly promising James Azorre, who only won one fight out of his four so far. But then again there is always an element of volatility to these fighters, who are just starting out. So who knows for sure?

4.) Reggie Braga (1-2; all in KFC) vs. Oori Kan (1-1; all in KFC)

Heavyweight bout

The next fight sees two other youngsters, looking to string a winning record together. Braga is a wrestling based jack of all trades, who is taking somewhat of a grinding approach to his fights, whereas Kan is a striker. Having been put away by submission before, Kan will likely be mindful of the grappling pedigree of his opponent, looking to keep this one on the feet as much as possible.

5.) Aaron McCall (3-1; 1-1 in KFC) vs. Ickey Woods (3-0, KFC debut)

Welterweight bout

The last match on the undercard is between two up and coming, promising grapplers. Whether this leads to some ground warfare or both men avoiding each other's ground game is to be seen. Ickey Woods has momentum on his side as he is still unbeaten, whereas McCall just suffered his first loss in his last KFC fight. But despite of that it is a very close match-up on paper that is nearly impossible to predict.

Main Card

6.) Peter Willy (10-4; 0-1 in KFC) vs. Walter Hartwell White (2-0, all in KFC)

Light Heavyweight bout

The first fight on the main card is a style match-up between grappling Journeyman Peter Willy and newcomer Walter Hartwell White, who is a versatile striker. Having finished eight of his opponents by submission and two due to ground strikes, it is clear where Willy would prefer the fight to take place. This is a proper test for the young White, who many see as a possible prospect. With him facing an opponent, who is difficult stylistically and way more experienced, we will see if claims of future greatness are to be upheld or if he bit off more than he can chew in facing Peter Willy.

7.) Bill Goldberg (2-1; all in KFC) vs. Pepe Froggo (4-0; 2-0 in KFC)

Light Heavyweight bout

This fight between two hungry sluggers could see the winner make quite a leap in the 205 KFC rankings. Both won their last two KFC matches. Going three in a row would likely place them high in the rankings. Goldberg is a wrestle-boxer type of fighter. Pepe Froggo is banking on his Muay Thai based clinch game and striking to get the job done and is unbeaten thus far in his young career. Both have a BJJ blue belt and bank on Ground and pound to secure their victories on the ground. This one has the texture to turn into a complete barn burner of a fight!

8.) Tim Hunt (6-2; 4-2 in KFC) vs. Teemu Packalen (9-2; 2-2 in KFC)

Lightweight bout

This fight is a rematch. Both men fought each other before in KFC. The first time around Tim Hunt knocked Packalen out in the first. And if the latter doesn't mange to bring this fight to the ground, it might go down that way again. Tim Hunt is a head hunting knockout artist, who has secured all of his wins by way of knockout. Packalen is a pure ground fighter, who relies on grappling and submissions. But if he isn't sharper this time around than he was in the first fight, then he is in for another investment in the dementia pugilistica bank.

9.) Liam Kennedy (10-2, 5-2 in KFC) vs. Julio Valeron Huhrera (4-0; all in KFC)

Lightweight bout

The co-main event will see a former KFC Lightweight Champion go up against one of the fastest rising stars in KFC. Liam Kennedy would love nothing more than to get back into title contention and reclaim the KFC 155 strap. And being one of the most prolific knockout artists in the division (90% knockout ratio), he surely has the tools to do so. But his opponent is Julio Valeron Huhrera, a 19 year old wrestling prodigy, who might snatch him out of his comfort zone in a heart beat. A win in this one would be most valuable for either fighter. So expect things to be intense.

10.) Mountain Mann 85-1, all in KFC) vs. Jack Potter (6-1, 4-1 in KFC)

Heavyweight bout

This main event also is a rematch. And a very interesting one at that. Mountain Mann was the only man to hand Jack Potter a loss so far. It happened in their fight for the KFC Heavyweight title, when Mann dethroned Potter by way of first round knockout. This was in Potter's very first attempt at a title defense. However, Mann would go on and suffer a similar fate, losing his gold in decisive fashion against Barry Butcher. Now both men try to bounce back into title contention. Mountain Mann had recently some changes in management and is currently not even training, as he is to move into a new gym as it seems. Is he that certain that he will dust Jack Potter once more? Or is it a case of being way too overzealous?

• Upvote 4

Preview for KFC 27: Leary vs Hill

KFC is bringing another juiced to the gills ten fight card to the violence craving cockney population, that is sure to overcrowd the Hard Knocks, London once again. Though, the place seems always a bit more packed than it actually is, because x amount of fat people walk in, thinking KFC means something different than Kings Fighting Championship. But shortly after they have their breath being taken by a brisk walk up the stairs, they are sure to turn blue, when even more breath taking action unfolds inside the KFC cage.

1.) Fat Tire (0-4; 0-3 in KFC) vs Yuran "Tubarão" Franco (0-2; 0-1 in KFC)

Middleweight bout

Speaking of fat. The opener will see a guy, named Fat Tire, go against a guy, who's name I cannot pronounce. Neither of the two have shown much of promise so far in MMA, as this fight is bound to produce the first win for one of these two men. Whoever loses this one should probably get a new job. Seriously.

2.) "The Surgeon" Gunnar Björksson (1-1; KFC debut) vs Aponivi "Navajo" Norris (MMA debut)

Featherweight bout

The next fight will see the extremely Nordic named Gunnar Björksson and native Indian Aponivi "Navajo" Norris go at it. The latter is huge for a featherweight as he is nearly two meters big. And his natural *cough* weight class would actually be Flyweight. But as we all know, this weight class doesn't even exist. Given this constellation, Norris is as freaking thin as a goal post. Gunnar Björkson looked legitimately creeped out at yesterday's weigh-ins. Here is a photo from Norris. Obviously he could do with some KFC. The other one, that is.

3.) Stefano "Scoobie" Skubini (2-1; all in KFC) vs Mark Slayer (1-1; 0-1 in KFC)

Light Heavyweight bout

This is a fight between to 19 year olds, who still have much to learn. Skubini is a striker and will have the reach advantage. Should things go the ground, he has a purple BJJ belt. So he should be comfortable anywhere the fight goes. His opponent is still pretty raw. You can consider Slayer a pure wrestler. Which isn't the worst background to have. But compared to Skubini he appears overly specialized and has been submitted before.

4.) Darian Frank (2-1; all in KFC) vs Tiago "Di Maria" Franc (0-2; 0-1 in KFC)

Welterweight bout

The next fight pits a striker and a ground fighter against each other. Frank is a durable Muay Thai fighter with some skills in boxing as well. But his grappling is work in progress. Franc (that is Frank with a C) is a BJJ brown belt and not much of anything else so far. So this fight may very well have this messy old school feel about. Back from the days when the term “MMA” wasn't even coined.

5.) Francesco "Bald" Skrarez (3-2; 2-2 in KFC) vs Casper "Alvi" Alvbris (0-2; 0-1 in KFC)

Featherweight bout

This one is very evenly matched. Both guys are jacks of all trades with Skrarez being the better wrestler and Alvbris being the better BJJ guy. Alvbris has fallen short of tasting victory in both of his two career fights. Yet he gets to finish off this undercard. But to be fair: He fell victim to a professional can crusher in his first fight. However, he better starts to prove himself. Because right now he looks like a bum.

6.) "Red Ribbon Armys" Android Seventeen (2-0; 1-0 in KFC) vs Gannicus The Gladiator (1-1; 1-0 in KFC)

Super Heavyweight bout (special caged boxing rules)

This is one of KFC's special caged boxing bouts, which are routinely held between the two biggest mofos on the card. And what better way too kick a main card off than with a robot going against a two meter gladiator? I hope they fight to the death! Here is some sparring footage between two of the Androids from their live sparring session.

7.) Jay "Irate Bastard" Steve (3-1; all in KFC) vs Corban "The Wolf" Storm (2-0; all in KFC)

Welterweight bout

The next bout will be between two of KFC's originals. Both guys had all of their fights within the organization. Jay Steve has the more dangerous hands, whereas Corban Storm is probably the more versatile fighter. The “Irate Bastard” has fallen short of securing 170 gold but has bounced back with a lightning knockout of the night performance that took him just 24 seconds to finalize. Should he show equal poise and success versus Corban Storm, he will probably be well en route to a rematch. That's easier said than done, though. For Storm is much more skilled than his last opponent.

8.) Michael "The Nosey Neighbour" Paine (3-2; all in KFC) vs Liam "Skinny Boy" Nelson (4-2; KFC debut)

Bantamweight bout

KFC's very own Journeyman, Michael "The Nosey Neighbour" Paine, will test 19 year old prospect and KFC debuting Liam "Skinny Boy" Nelson. Liam Nelson is a very promising young man. He has dangerous hands and has some skills all across the board with the emphasis clearly being on boxing, though. And he is still at the very start of his career. He went 4-2 in JUTSU! And now wants to sharpen his skills in the KFC cage. Both fighters bring a combined 100% KO ratio into this fight. So it should be fun.

9.) Jones "The Vacation Destroyer" Chinannigans (4-0; all in KFC) vs Tyson Cobb (3-0; 1-0 in KFC)

Heavyweight bout

Only one man will remain undefeated, when this one is over. Both may be two of the smaller Heavyweights around (especially Cobb) but looks can be deceiving, as both have knocked all of their respective opponents out in the first round! And both fighters are wall and stall/standup strikers. There is only on realistic scenario how this one will look. Don't blink! This co-main event may prove to be the show stealer of the night!

10.) Chris "Cobra" Leary (10-2; 5-2 in KFC) vs Armond "Brass Knuckles" Hill (5-1; 1-1 in KFC)

Light Heavyweight bout

For Chris Leary it is all about bouncing back from his title loss, which he suffered at the hands of Bradley Johnson. A man, whom he had beaten before. A rubber match for the title may very well be what we could be presented with soon. Provided that Leary remains a viable challenger. To ensure that, he will have to beat Armond "Brass Knuckles" Hill. Hill is a dangerous striker, who can dish it out as well as he can take it. Leary, one of the most prolific submission artists at this level of the sport, will probably have to hand Hill his first ever submission loss in order to beat him. And he would be good advised to avoid prolonged clinch situations. Because it is then and there that Hill goes through his opponents like a chain saw on fire! A win here however may put the Cobra in a spot for the rematch. And we all would love to see that.

• Upvote 3

9.) Jones "The Vacation Destroyer" Chinannigans (4-0; all in KFC) vs Tyson Cobb (3-0; 1-0 in KFC)

Heavyweight bout

Only one man will remain undefeated, when this one is over. Both may be two of the smaller Heavyweights around (especially Cobb) but looks can be deceiving, as both have knocked all of their respective opponents out in the first round! And both fighters are wall and stall/standup strikers. There is only on realistic scenario how this one will look. Don't blink! This co-main event may prove to be the show stealer of the night!

14923131157759.png

I might be small, but so was the man I was named after! Now who's next?

images.duckduckgo-2.gif

Nice write up :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14945006062774.png

Xiquinho Fodetudo (313352)

3-0

"...Shane Warne is a terrific opponent but that doesn't phase me...i will go straight at him like an hungry jaguar in the Amazonian jungle...Hes the Anaconda im the Jaguar, who will win this eternal battle....i will tell you who!...ME!...the Jaguar ,the forever king of the rain forest..."

TU VAI MORRER!!!!

TU VAI MORRER!!!!

TU VAI MORRER!!!!

TU VAI MORRER!!!!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14945005821858.png

Sandro Bala

2-1

"....Need to prove my worth this Saturday!....I was very disappointed with my last performance against Tyson Cobb!...Got caught with a clean shot breaking the clinch and that cost me the fight!...Had time off and went in a long training camp for this one!...Badir Housasi is a decent opponent but hes in over hes head on this one"....This one wont go the distance and is not me coming out of the cage in a stretcher..!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1494540952ohnx1e.jpg.png

• 2 weeks later...

I am still waiting for two 170lbs. fighters to get to 100 hype+pop average so I can give them a title fight, but everyone beat everyone in this division so it got me heavily confused. Probably gonna book Nico vs Storm and Booty vs Steve and winners from both fights get to fight for title.

• Upvote 1

"Kung Fu Zombie" Bong Ji Woo

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14947188391358.gif

Kings FC is proud to announce the signing of Jutsu's 135 tournament winner Bong Ji Woo. He spent the last 5 months beating other midgets in Tokyo, but let's see if he is worthy of the crown. Next step in the org's plans for expanding the bantamweight division is bringing his arch-rival from the tournament Giuseppe "Big Tiny" Amodei.

Diego Escobar

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34b26.jpg

"Revenge will be sweeeeeeeeeeet. Your ass is grass amigo, and I'm the fckn' lawnmower."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30b24.jpg

"Sit down little boy before I knock you out again. The only thing getting cut will be you, just like last time"

• Upvote 1

Angelo San Diego the first ever to get inducted to Kings FC's Hall of fame

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/27/27b9.jpg

San Diego became first ever champion of the org by winning the 135lbs. title on 29.03.2017. Then he went on to win the 145lbs. title as well, becoming a two division champion. Very exciting fighter with an exceptional power, which brought many spectacular finishes.

• Upvote 1

San Diego became first ever champion of the org by winning the 135lbs. title on 29.03.2017. Then he went on to win the 145lbs. title as well, becoming a two division champion. Very exciting fighter with an exceptional power, which brought many spectacular finishes.

"Set the bar for Hall of Fame too low. I'll karate chop him into irrelevance and take his belts. He's never successfully defended a title."

• Upvote 1

"Set the bar for Hall of Fame too low. I'll karate chop him into irrelevance and take his belts. He's never successfully defended a title."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20161228125327JnLYwui.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/27/27b9.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20161228125327JnLYwui.jpg

"Sorry Bang, or whatever your name is, I can't hear you over my titles."

• Upvote 1

Diego Escobar

"Ay wey, I'm gonna make whoopie in your cushion."

"You be over there making whoopie strange man. I'll be over here whooping your ass...again. Knocked you silly, I see you haven't recovered."

...and Hunt scores with a counter punch that sends Escobar to the canvas! Hunt smells blood - he's punishing Escobar with more strikes and the ref has stopped it! Escobar has no idea where he is - he's tackled the ref... oh dear, poor guy, the crowd is in hysterics!

• Upvote 1

"You be over there making whoopie strange man. I'll be over here whooping your ass...again. Knocked you silly, I see you haven't recovered."

...and Hunt scores with a counter punch that sends Escobar to the canvas! Hunt smells blood - he's punishing Escobar with more strikes and the ref has stopped it! Escobar has no idea where he is - he's tackled the ref... oh dear, poor guy, the crowd is in hysterics!

Diego Escobar

"No excuses, you won. But you aint stopping me from knocking your sorry ass out in the first. I do it once, I'll do it again to prove it aint a fluke. If I don't kick your ass into retirement. You look like a quitter and your manager aint nothin but an over-ranked ID can crushin' tuna salad waitin' to get tossed. I can't imagine him takin' to kindly to you gettin' excellence pissed all over the both of ya."

• Upvote 1