Showtime FC needs fighters!

BlutnedDaily

I just set up a new organization in Los Angeles called Showtime FC and have sent around 10-15 contracts to possible fighters. But talent is never guaranteed, which is why I need fighters! For now, people will get basic/cheap contracts (100-200 across the board) until we can get a show or two going and some good revenue, and then contracts would be fancied up.

If anybody would be interested in fighting for Showtime FC, feel free to post here or drop a PM!

BUMP.... anybody?

I don't know what I would suggest, my brother signed a fighter here but it's rough marketing when other orgs are throwin around 1000/1000/1000 on average. Not sayin you should do this by no means, I'm just sayin people see those dollar signs and ching $$ ching $$. Buy a bigger bag of weed with that cashflow.

My suggestion.. find some really good fighters that want to start at a new org, give them some good cash and the people who are "temporary" or really desperate for contracts, I'd throw em the low deals for 3 fights. Feed em up, boost some hype, create some history, see which fighters you really want to stick around and build your org and at the same time bring new talent in. Prolly host title fights between the 4th to 7th events. But for now, I'd say try and get those people desperate for contracts out there some cheap deals if they'd take em. My fighter Sun Kato would take a cheap two fight deal to help get you started.

Please give me the fighter ID and I'll sign him ASAP. Most people are FA's so I can't sign them, and half of the others are inactive or go for a few more hundred bucks. It's tough, but it'll happen sooner or later. I have 4 fighters under contract as it stands (two 205, 185 and a 170) so I'm trying to at least get another 185 and 170 to throw on a 3 match show or something to get started.

Please give me the fighter ID and I'll sign him ASAP. Most people are FA's so I can't sign them, and half of the others are inactive or go for a few more hundred bucks. It's tough, but it'll happen sooner or later. I have 4 fighters under contract as it stands (two 205, 185 and a 170) so I'm trying to at least get another 185 and 170 to throw on a 3 match show or something to get started.

Should wait til you got enough people to run a whole show. He's a 205'er. Check 28989 or some shit, check my profile if you want Sun Kato, the only non contracted fighter I got. I was also really stoned when I posted here, I don't really know shit about runnin an org.