Does this seem a bit moody to anyone?

kdmh74

I have a fighter in a N.Y. org. He has one fight left on his contract and I refused a recent contract offer. My fighter has climbed the rankings and is almost top 500 P4P, almost top 50 WC. He was o offered a fight 3 weeks ago, a title shot no less. The contract I refused was 1/6500/6500, quite shit, yes? Considering his position in the org. The opponents manager had not accept the fight, nor refused it, and, after I refused the new contract offer, the fight was 're offered' to me, with the same date (????)and the opponent is still to accept/refuse the fight, even though he's logged on daily. Could the fact the fight has been 're offered',reset my fighters inactivity clause? I don't know if I'm being paranoid, but I'm starting to think the manager and org owner could be in collusion, leaving my fighter swinging until i accept a contract before accepting or even refusing the fight. As it is, he's practically inactive as, obviously, he can't fight anyone else while he's waiting on this fight and as I said previously, it's been on offer for about 3 weeks. I've PMd the manager asking him to accept or decline,but no response, even though he's been online. I would have thought it courteous to accept or decline asap, especially with a title fight, as I have to train my fighter, book flights etc etc.

So guys, am I being paranoid, or does anyone agree with my point above?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Only declining the offer resets it. Simply offering a fight does not.

no but him accepting it again reset his time again on the inactivity. So he might be on to something. But we will not know without the side of the other two.

I would say the next time you get offered another fight just dont respond at all to it until they write you back per PM and if it takes again so long your inactivity should be up and you can leave, if you wish so.

I have a fighter in a N.Y. org. He has one fight left on his contract and I refused a recent contract offer. My fighter has climbed the rankings and is almost top 500 P4P, almost top 50 WC. He was o offered a fight 3 weeks ago, a title shot no less. The contract I refused was 1/6500/6500, quite shit, yes? Considering his position in the org. The opponents manager had not accept the fight, nor refused it, and, after I refused the new contract offer, the fight was 're offered' to me, with the same date (????)and the opponent is still to accept/refuse the fight, even though he's logged on daily. Could the fact the fight has been 're offered',reset my fighters inactivity clause? I don't know if I'm being paranoid, but I'm starting to think the manager and org owner could be in collusion, leaving my fighter swinging until i accept a contract before accepting or even refusing the fight. As it is, he's practically inactive as, obviously, he can't fight anyone else while he's waiting on this fight and as I said previously, it's been on offer for about 3 weeks. I've PMd the manager asking him to accept or decline,but no response, even though he's been online. I would have thought it courteous to accept or decline asap, especially with a title fight, as I have to train my fighter, book flights etc etc.

So guys, am I being paranoid, or does anyone agree with my point above?

I don't blame you for turning that down. I've got guys that are 1-2 fights in their careers that have scored bigger contracts than that.