VIP Exchange

duphus

Guys, you might refrain from using it. There might be an error, whether it was a one time error or something else I don't know. It seems from what the guy is saying that he listed VIP and was put on the list and someone bought it, but he lost VIP instead of getting it. So he went negative on VIP and lost it.

Up to you if you use it or not, at this point I'm just going off what I'm told happened. So until mike looks at it, I thought I throw a heads up to save some heartache if there is an error

• Upvote 4

Guys, you might refrain from using it. There might be an error, whether it was a one time error or something else I don't know. It seems from what the guy is saying that he listed VIP and was put on the list and someone bought it, but he lost VIP instead of getting it. So he went negative on VIP and lost it.

Up to you if you use it or not, at this point I'm just going off what I'm told happened. So until mike looks at it, I thought I throw a heads up to save some heartache if there is an error

any update yet duphus, if mike had any crack at the problem yet?

No idea really, I'm thinking the error was a one off problem or something for the other guy. Mike got the guy his VIP and fighters back from having to cut them when he lost VIP so I have to assume he either fixed the issue or it wasn't related to the VIP. Last time we found an issue with it, he took it down and put back up once fixed so I'm guessing it's good to use it because the exchange is up.

• Upvote 1

No idea really, I'm thinking the error was a one off problem or something for the other guy. Mike got the guy his VIP and fighters back from having to cut them when he lost VIP so I have to assume he either fixed the issue or it wasn't related to the VIP. Last time we found an issue with it, he took it down and put back up once fixed so I'm guessing it's good to use it because the exchange is up.

ok thanks for the update.

A few days later guy bought me VIP and it was normal. :)