Name Change

I made a fighter. He was supposed to be called Mike 'The Punisher' Richards, but when i was typing second name i typed in Richardsthep and now hes called Mike 'The Punisher' Richardsthep. Could you change his name to Mike Richards ??? please coz trichardsthep sounds retarded

;o Is that a thing we can do? I have a couple of fighters that I wouldn't mind renaming on account of mixing up the nickname and last name.

Maybe you could just put together a little "rename fighter" form? That.. hm nevermind you'd spend all day reading name change requests.

ID please

;o Is that a thing we can do? I have a couple of fighters that I wouldn't mind renaming on account of mixing up the nickname and last name.

Maybe you could just put together a little "rename fighter" form? That.. hm nevermind you'd spend all day reading name change requests.

Thats a good idea imo

Welp, if we're doing this then I'll ask if you can change:

FID 31518

from the last name "The Cul de Sac" to "Bag'end"

:D ?

(I know it ain't that funny but I'll be happy if at least one person smiles)

Why can't we have special characters in fighter names?

Like ñ, ü, é in the US too in Spanish names and others like ä, ö, ã.

It probably has to do with the scripting and how the script runs. special charachters like ' , / tend to mess with scripts and can cause errors

I made 2 fighters by accident with the same names, kind of...

"Doubble G" Dongg Donggler [ 29441 ]

&

"Rigga Ding" Dong Donggler [ 29442 ]

-Would it be possible to change Dongg Donggler [ 29441 ] to Donkey Donkman OR Donkk Donkkler.

Thank you if so, I have already been declined once to signing them to the same Org because of this. JayPee