Auto Flight

I was told that when The MMA Tycoon Team books an auto flight for your fighter you can simply cancel it and your fighter will get to the fight at no cost. I did that and it worked fine, but what I don't know is if my fighter loses any energy. Can someone help me with that? Does the fighter lose energy, and if yes, how much? Thank you in advance!

How I can cancel auto flight??

It gets booked 48h before the fight start, you get a mail that an auto-flight has been booked. To cancel it you go to Map, which can be found up in the panel you have on the right side of your screen(you know My fighters, Fight offers etc. - Map is slightly above). When you open the Map menu, scroll down to see a "Schedule Flight" hyperlink text. Click on it and it will direct you to a page where you could see all booked flights for your fighters - booked by you or auto-flights. Next to each flight there is a "Cancel" button, click on it, confirm and it is done. Here is the link to the menu but guessed it would be better for you to show you the path to it so you don't have to ask for a link every time:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scheduleflight.php

• Upvote 2