What is the grey + next to my fighters name mean?

From the FAQ:-

How do I see fights without spoiling the results?

When you first log in you will be taken to the Spoiler page. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and you'll be able to see the last 20 fights without seeing the result.

The grey + will add the fight to that list

Half true

All of your fights will show up there when the system has processed the entire event (From the org side of things to determine their Profit etc.).

If you click the Grey +, your fights will show up on this page: http://www.mmatycoon.com/spoilerfight.php

The fights will be there permanently, but you can use those to view the fights before the actual full event is processed. Right now the events are processed roughly at 12-14 minutes past the hour, but you can view your fight results on that page around 8 minutes past the hour of the fight.

• Upvote 2

You know it's funny, I never really paid attention to the Spoiler feature.

On fight day, I would just squint really hard and try to find my event without seeing Ws and Ls.

That or I'd paste the event URL in notepad ahead of time so I could go straight to it later.

*THE MORE YOU KNOW*

You learn something new everyday.

• Upvote 1

I was looking at booked fights for one of my fighters and saw a grey + next to his name. anyone know what this indicates? It's in the Sydney fc fights set for the 15th of April I believe. Thank to all who can give some feedback. Cheers

good luck on Sydney FC my friend. Check out the SFC thread on the Fight Org forum!

You know it's funny, I never really paid attention to the Spoiler feature.

On fight day, I would just squint really hard and try to find my event without seeing Ws and Ls.

That or I'd paste the event URL in notepad ahead of time so I could go straight to it later.

*THE MORE YOU KNOW*

lol I did that at first too! squinted and covered half the screen with my hand. I could tell my bitchy co-worker was thinking I was a retard.

Sounds like I learned about the spoilers page thing quicker than you though ;)

• Upvote 1