Trade Tycoon $ for Fighter Slots

Yea SP stays on top of it. As Evil as he is Lmao.

You act like he's doing it to buy YOU vip...

He's actually not doing it for you otherwise he'd do it for free in a thread and get all kind of thanks and praises.

HE'S DOING IT PURELY FOR TYCOON CASH DOPEY. SO HE CAN BE RECOGNIZED AND RESPECTED AS ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESSMAN AND ORG OWNERS IN THE TYCOON WORLD.

Laughable if you ask me.

• Downvote 1

You act like he's doing it to buy YOU vip...

He's actually not doing it for you otherwise he'd do it for free in a thread and get all kind of thanks and praises.

HE'S DOING IT PURELY FOR TYCOON CASH DOPEY. SO HE CAN BE RECOGNIZED AND RESPECTED AS ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESSMAN AND ORG OWNERS IN THE TYCOON WORLD.

Laughable if you ask me.

Which is why you cried to be let back into his alliance after he removed you for being a nuisance?

You're the most Bi-Polar little girl i've seen in a long time.

• Upvote 1

My bank account shows that I have $$. I wanted to see if someone is willing to trade 3months VIP for 200K and 5 pre made avatars or 3 custom avatars. The value would = 300K

if interested let me know.

You can find many premade avatars on Lukker's Looks thread in the Other Companies forum.

My bank account shows that I have $$. I wanted to see if someone is willing to trade 3months VIP for 200K and 5 pre made avatars or 3 custom avatars. The value would = 300K

if interested let me know.

You can find many premade avatars on Lukker's Looks thread in the Other Companies forum.

Hey man I'd be willing to do this

Hey man I'd be willing to do this

Thanks man, but I am working with someone already. Sorry, if it falls through I will definitely look you up to see if you are still interested.

I'm broke and need cash so I'm selling

3 month = 300k

6 month = 675k

Fighter slot = 375k

Fighter slots are more because like Steel Penn said. I want ppl to have VIP more than the slots