Trade Tycoon $ for Fighter Slots

I have to say, Skap actually does give away a lot of VIP time. I have to agree on the regularity of your posts as well. Once every couple of days is fine, but one after any rival post is OTT.

Can we please keep this strictly to advertising of people needing VIP time and people selling VIP time. Comments on Steel Penn's prices won't affect anything, only other people's adverts will. If he makes money from them, then good for him, if he doesn't, then it that is still his business. My main gripe is why he doesn't just use the normal option for buying VIP for others, but again, if he does it to have his name show up on the list of donations, then that is his choice.

Now, please keep this about VIP Buying and Selling.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry, but who are you two to tell me what to do? I have bought more VIP at this rate then both of you have bought VIPs combined. I have given away more VIPs to members of this game then both of you have ever bought for members combined. My rates are high so I can give more away.

Try actually giving away VIPs more then me before you open your mouth about what I charge..

For every 5 members who use my services then confirm the transaction here by writing " Thanks Steel Penn, you Evil SOB."

1 random member will win 3 months VIP for free.

Pricing

3 months VIP = 400k

6 months VIP = 800k

12 months VIP = 1.6 million

1 fighter slot = 450k

Steel Penn - http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=82165 I work hard so you can play hard

once again I will call BS... just because someone doesnt ask for a pat on the back doesnt mean they arent there! I give away plenty of free vip! you want a screenshot of my paypal then I wiill need one of yours =P

And Im not trying to tell you what to do hell I actually like the fact you help out players... just saying your rates are high =)

Edit: GBK is right... I'll not argue in this thread.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will buy someone's VIP for tycoon cash. I don't need a lot too.

I saw 3 months go for 250K...i'll do it for 200K or 6 months for 350K. Just let me know.

1. I bought someone a fighter slot for 250K so dont need this anymore.

2. Sorry about undercutting the value of normal offers, simply didnt need a lot of tycoon cash, will make sure to ask for full value next time. haha

New Pricing, the cheapest in MMATycoon

3 months VIP = 225k

6 months VIP = 450k

12 months VIP = 750k

1 fighter slot = 225k

Steel Penn - http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=82165 I work hard so you can play hard :boxing: Now what Skap? Still calling BS :bigshock:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

What are people that are taking the in game cash using it for? I have my suspicions but just wondered if anyone could clarify. I may be looking to buy some vip for people for some in game cash. Just wondering if my reason is he same as others.

They use the in game cash for whatever they want

Fair enough. Just see a lot of people doing a lot of transactions and was after ideas of what I could invest cash into, kinda learn from mistakes others may have made. Where to invest/not invest tycoon cash.

My plan was invest all into sponsors to up my company hype. Try and get it into top 10 then see where I could take it from there.

That was a pretty obvious statement to be fair. Anyone with some more detail?

To help fund orgs in the beginning to pay for bringing better/more fighters etc, to pay for private gyms if their fighters aren't making huge amounts of money, to buy a jet etc etc

To help fund orgs in the beginning to pay for bringing better/more fighters etc, to pay for private gyms if their fighters aren't making huge amounts of money, to buy a jet etc etc

On that note how much would it cost to run a private gym for just my fighters with enough elite coaches to keep my guys 1on1 j know it will be a loss but wondering if it would be worth it.

Fair enough. Just see a lot of people doing a lot of transactions and was after ideas of what I could invest cash into, kinda learn from mistakes others may have made. Where to invest/not invest tycoon cash.

My plan was invest all into sponsors to up my company hype. Try and get it into top 10 then see where I could take it from there.

I use it to make my nutrition 160Q then I also use it to hold private gyms....

you will loose your ass on gyms and nutrition stores dont make much either...

if you were investing. Id bet on a clothing store at 30$ an item with laundry.

I use it to make my nutrition 160Q then I also use it to hold private gyms....

you will loose your ass on gyms and nutrition stores dont make much either...

if you were investing. Id bet on a clothing store at 30$ an item with laundry.

I have a clothing store that turns a profit at the moment. Maybe I will just wait until I understand more before jumping into having too much cash that will just burn a hole in my pocket.

• Upvote 1

Steel Penn stole my prices, so I may have to go lower, I'll have VIP and/or Fighter Slots available for purchase next month.