Trade Tycoon $ for Fighter Slots

A word of caution for anyone selling VIP. The user: Rafiel Kim (103243) ripped me off. He asked for 3 months VIP, but didn't have all the money. He said he would pay the rest (50k) after his fighters upcoming fights.

That was 6 weeks ago. I contacted him after 2 weeks, he said he was working on it & should have it after the weekend, I've tried messaging him again, but after that he hasn't sent any messages back.

It's only 50k....this time, but I've learned my lesson & won't be doing that again. So If you sell him VIP, make sure you get the money up front.

• Upvote 1

A word of caution for anyone selling VIP. The user: Rafiel Kim (103243) ripped me off. He asked for 3 months VIP, but didn't have all the money. He said he would pay the rest (50k) after his fighters upcoming fights.

That was 6 weeks ago. I contacted him after 2 weeks, he said he was working on it & should have it after the weekend, I've tried messaging him again, but after that he hasn't sent any messages back.

It's only 50k....this time, but I've learned my lesson & won't be doing that again. So If you sell him VIP, make sure you get the money up front.

Wow. Kim was my alliance mate. while reading this i thought i'll pay it. But I checked our alliance, he's not there anymore. So, sorry to hear that.

• Upvote 2

I need 3 months VIP.

Will pay 350k.

Plz message me ASAP. Trying to do this today. Thank you :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=99678

In a crazy turn of events.

I am now buying 1 year of VIP for anyone who needs/wants it.

1.2 million is my asking price but that is negotiable. Please message me ASAP.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=99678

Wow. Kim was my alliance mate. while reading this i thought i'll pay it. But I checked our alliance, he's not there anymore. So, sorry to hear that.

Shit, I always accidentally down vote people when I'm sleep deprived. I'll get you back man.

noob question here guys

i'm going to buy VIP for tycoon money for the 1st time ever

what's with the fees?

for example I can pay 1.1 mln for 1 year VIP, but it is actually 1.32 mln cause when I tranfer money I must pay 20% fee? (http://mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Transfer_Funds)

am i right or how does it work?

it depends on what the seller wants. But most of the time, yeah you're the one who will cover the fee.