Trade Tycoon $ for Fighter Slots

Not false advertising, I've gave other people VIP for that price. You're just too late. I spent the majority of what I had left on my paypal to buy a UFC ticket.

• Upvote 1

Not false advertising, I've gave other people VIP for that price. You're just too late. I spent the majority of what I had left on my paypal to buy a UFC ticket.

Wasn't me who down voted but you did say "look at my sig" so I did then when I contacted you about it I got a "nope sorry". So its just strange that you would say that if you didn't intend to go through with a deal right now. It is a good deal though if it was available.

• Downvote 1

Wasn't me who down voted but you did say "look at my sig" so I did then when I contacted you about it I got a "nope sorry". So its just strange that you would say that if you didn't intend to go through with a deal right now. It is a good deal though if it was available.

I probably would have had it but before you contacted me I had somebody buy 4 years, wiped most of the money out, then I used the majority of what I had left on UFC.

• Upvote 1

If someone could help an old Tycoon tailor returning with some VIP, that would be sweet! 6m up to a year i thought, would be much appreciated and i add a free avatar/custom clothing.

Well look what the wind blew in. Wassup Vanilla?

• Upvote 1