Trade Tycoon $ for Fighter Slots

Rory! :)

All fine here, i just logged in drunk here earlier haha and now nostalgia overcomes me a bit, so why not give it another shot, right. Nice to see that many familiar faces are still around.

good to see ya back, as you can see EFC disappeared after you left (at least i think so).Hopefully you actually stick around!

PS disappointed not to see an epic forum comeback thread... pfft...

good to see ya back, as you can see EFC disappeared after you left (at least i think so).Hopefully you actually stick around!

PS disappointed not to see an epic forum comeback thread... pfft...

Yeah, i was tempted first haha, but at least my marketing department already came up with a nice catchphrase for my store... i'm still in negotiations with Mihail though and i fear i need to put some horseheads in beds before the Don grants my wish. What is up with Donowitz!? Wow!

Sucks that they seperated... now the successor alliance seems to be pretty inactive, too, but i saw Billy around and talked to Hunter and Mihail already.

Yeah, i was tempted first haha, but at least my marketing department already came up with a nice catchphrase for my store... i'm still in negotiations with Mihail though and i fear i need to put some horseheads in beds before the Don grants my wish. What is up with Donowitz!? Wow!

Sucks that they seperated... now the successor alliance seems to be pretty inactive, too, but i saw Billy around and talked to Hunter and Mihail already.

fuck you quitter.

For every 5 members who use my services,

1 random member will win 3 months VIP for free.

Pricing

3 months VIP = 400k

6 months VIP = 800k

12 months VIP = 1.6 million

1 fighter slot = 450k More for a fight slot as I would rather buy VIP to keep or gain members.

My pricing is higher then most as I donate in many areas of this game. By paying me more you are helping me help our game and more.

Steel Penn - http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=82165

• Downvote 4

Pricing

3 months VIP = 400k

6 months VIP = 800k

1 fighter slot = 450k More for a fight slot as I would rather buy VIP to keep or gain members.

My pricing is higher then most as I donate in many areas of this game. By paying me more you are helping me help our game and more.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Pricing

3 months VIP = 400k

6 months VIP = 800k

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3