Trade Tycoon $ for Fighter Slots

Looking to get 3 months emergency VIP for 250k in the next week. It's all I've been able to shake from my fighters in a short time. I am also willing to give up a coach slot in my gym in Montreal for a month or two

I normally have no issue supporting the game with my real money, but I got laid off a few months ago, sorry fellas

Shoot me a message or reply here

Edit: Giving up a coach slot, meaning I can loan one of my coaches to you for the minimum ($50) gym rental fee. Or you can just train at the gym for a month or two. We could work something out

Edit edit edit edit edit: Could probably get 300k or more in the next week.

im broke any takers on 20k for 3months i need vip

You mean 200k? I don't think anyone is going to do that for that low of a sum...going rate for VIP depending on market is 250 to 400k, just FYI. Hope you do find someone for 20k. Check your alliance if you're in one.

Urgently need 90 days VIP ASAP. Thanks. Name your price in tycoon money. Prefer direct message in game.

BUMP. Two days left before I run out of VIP. I do have a potential transaction lined up, but I'll be more direct. I'm looking to pay 300-325k, but I can pay more. If interested, direct message me in game. Thanks.

Looking to get 3 months emergency VIP for 250k in the next week. It's all I've been able to shake from my fighters in a short time. I am also willing to give up a coach slot in my gym in Montreal for a month or two

I normally have no issue supporting the game with my real money, but I got laid off a few months ago, sorry fellas

Shoot me a message or reply here

Edit: Giving up a coach slot, meaning I can loan one of my coaches to you for the minimum ($50) gym rental fee. Or you can just train at the gym for a month or two. We could work something out

Edit edit edit edit edit: Could probably get 300k or more in the next week.

bump