Trade Tycoon $ for Fighter Slots

Hey team, I do not know if this has already been posted but the function this thread served has been replaced ingame here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/vipexchange.php

I'm super excited to see how this effects the price of player traded VIP time going forward.

Well, I hope this time it is bug-free. The price probably would go up with the amount of taxes we were paying before.

Just a heads up to be very careful with the VIP exchange feature and make sure you read carefully and understand exactly what is being traded. I accidently just ripped myself off because I thought I was buying VIP for cheap and it ended up that I was actually selling 3 months of my own VIP time for like 3 dollars worth of in game cash. Fuck me for being such an idiot but the least I can do is warn others from making the same dumbass mistake.

• Upvote 1

Just a heads up to be very careful with the VIP exchange feature and make sure you read carefully and understand exactly what is being traded. I accidently just ripped myself off because I thought I was buying VIP for cheap and it ended up that I was actually selling 3 months of my own VIP time for like 3 dollars worth of in game cash. Fuck me for being such an idiot but the least I can do is warn others from making the same dumbass mistake.

Put same offer and I will return you the VIP. Just wanted to prove that the way it is made is misleading.

Put same offer and I will return you the VIP. Just wanted to prove that the way it is made is misleading.

"You are not allowed to do this exchange."

OK WTF MIKE? How could you put online something that involves real money and still hasn't been tested and cleared out of bugs? And this happens for a second time... Wanted to keep silent on that but previous time this vip exchange thing was introduced (a week ago), it was allowing you to go negative on VIP days thus buying 3 months with real money and selling 20 years to someone. Also we pointed out back then it is very misleading so it was taken down and now still bugs and misleading text. I don't care so much about game bugs, but we are talking about people's money here.

Davy - your vip will be returned one way or another.

So it is not possible to say ' I want to give out maximum 350k to buy 3 months of VIP'? You actually can only offer your own vip days for the price you want, but can't buy vip yourself with tycoon dollars?

correct, how does mike get his money? No one is paying or losing VIP that way

Edit: may have read what you meant wrong. you put what your willing to pay in the top box for how much VIP you want, then you are added to the list below and someone has to accept it.

Fair enough I rushed into something and clicked something I shouldn't have and I'm stupid for doing so, I admit it. But it's a brand new feature that was not explained or warned about besides some hidden wiki help page. Why not just put the warning below right on the VIP exchange page rather than hide it behind an obscure help link? The 'click here to ready why' link its hidden under makes it sound like its only a page for explaining why off site deals hurt the game.

Buyers

When buying that in game cash for VIP time, buyer beware! It's a one click process - if you click that you want to buy $1 for 3 months of VIP time, that's your own stupid fault! You will lose 3 months VIP and you will get $1.