Product Edit

It would be nice to be able to change pictures for your products on the fly like you can your logo. for instance, i added to products with the same picture by mistake. and i don't see anywhere be able to do that. sorry if there is and i just haven't seen it.

If you changed the image for clothing, then it would change the image for all the people wearing it, which wouldn't be very realistic. I think in the case of what you did just uploading the same one twice, just don't order any more stock of one of them and it will not be displayed when the stock runs out. Maybe we'll add a delete product button for stuff like this though.

have another thing with product changing...

i want to say the error i made was making a pair of shorts i left the drop down option 'for shirts' instead of for 'shorts'. now if you have a pair of those shorts they appear on the clothing tops under your fighter. would be nice in the future to see a product edit for these reasons. just a suggestion cause i can only imagine how many things you're fixing. :)

strange. for one fighter the above problem goes in the correct place... ie shorts or shirts. and on one of my fighter it's still on the shirts. not really sure why.