How many people at the upper ranks refuse fights?

shockg

I don't think rank has anything to do with it.

But on a similar note some managers need to step the fuck up and stop being pussballs. I get ducked way to much which is hilarious cause my win loss record is hideous. I have rarely declined a fight, but the amount of matchups where I have been ducked is ridiculous.

As a org owner myself I have seen some insane declines I think some managers just play the game to personally piss org owners off.

And yes I just got ducked today in a matchup where my skills where lower and are rank where dead even I took the fight my opponent declined.

Grow some balls, and not pussballs.

End of vent!!!

Declining fights for any other reason other than your man is injured or cut is for pussies. If you're in the org, you know the is cutoff (if there is one) and you should fight. Now if the org owner keeps throwing garbage cans at your prospect you can message them and say "hey please stop" or if after you lose a title and you get a garbage can and the next shot for your ex title is given to a 12-7 fighter over your 14-2 fighter, you can say "wtf m8" and then get your fighters released. But not many org owners are that fucking stupid. Just the one at MMAHels. Rejecting fights means you don't think you can win. If you don't think you can win, release your fighter. Thanks guys!

• Upvote 1

Declining fights for any other reason other than your man is injured or cut is for pussies. If you're in the org, you know the is cutoff (if there is one) and you should fight. Now if the org owner keeps throwing garbage cans at your prospect you can message them and say "hey please stop" or if after you lose a title and you get a garbage can and the next shot for your ex title is given to a 12-7 fighter over your 14-2 fighter, you can say "wtf m8" and then get your fighters released. But not many org owners are that fucking stupid. Just the one at MMAHels. Rejecting fights means you don't think you can win. If you don't think you can win, release your fighter. Thanks guys!

Preach to the choir?