Greatest manager ever.

IMO there is some value in teaching new players how to create instant-winning builds and give them a taste of the game. after all who wants to find a new online game, get all excited, then spend months watching a project develop their skills without ever having an actual fight?

but this is limited. if the mentor is teaching only how to create 25 y/o then this is a problem. that new player is probably play for a few months then have a meltdown and leave.

25yo or 18yo is not the exact problem. You can create 25yo and send him to an ID org and fight there. But there is one alliance which teachings are to spam QFC till you become a high ranked manager.

You never listen.

I listen when somebody is worth listening to.

I listen when somebody is worth listening to.

You listen when you think somebody is worth your time. Other than that your a hard headed ass that has tunnel vision...Kinda funny postition for a man your age that works at a wal mart... Not trying to get on ya Ken but lets face some facts here.

• Upvote 2

Fart Master is exceptionally well versed in teaching new players how to make this early-game build work against other new players. I had him as a mentor and used the same build, the same way for my first fights and had a real strong initial run as a result, could just be that.

Thank U Adam.

He will crush cans for a while and when time comes for a serious fight, he wouldnt have a clue what to do. That's like the worst mentor job you could do, but it is paying well in s&w credits.

so...since YOU was also my mentee...u SURE about that?...how then do u explain YOUR doing so well? True u was in the top 3 best mentees I ever had...but what u just said....sure put the ugly light on you it would seem. And if u check my other mentees u will see they do pretty well in the org fights also. So ur statement has no weight and the facts can prove it.

And I dont worry the S&W much since its obviously been rigged. I dont even vote anymore....

A cookie cutter build and sliders to go along with it won't get you far in real competitive fights but a good mentor will teach you different slider settings and how to train fighters. Other than that it's good to get Spin and win creds but time will tell if his mentor has taught him well.

well said.

and if u check my other mentees u will see they getting pretty good ratings even in the org fights. Not even sure how many of my past mentees are in the top 200 of the game but its more than a dozen last I checked....

hey douche, have you ever looked at my record? I've won fights before, I've won titles before. I don't have the worst record in the game

hey douche, have you ever looked at my record? I've won fights before, I've won titles before. I don't have the worst record in the game

true....just the worst thought processes.....I almost said worst brain power...but realized that would credit u with HAVING a brain....lol

Ah i didnt see his mentor, makes complete fucking sense then lol.

Back in my day, we just had to rely on wading through arguements on forums to find out stuff, nowadays these young folk are born with a silver spoon mentor in their mouth :D

well THANK u for the compliment.

Still, it depends on the mentor. My mentor knew only how to make 25yo(and looking at it now, not the best possible builds) and basic QFC sliders. When I started asking how to develop projects, how to do ground sliders etc., he wasn't able to give an adequate answer so I had to find everything by myself and took many Ls in order to test sliders. Good thing with this game is that it has a never ending learning curve lol.

Also much of the info on forums is wrong - you gotta lock Duphus in some corner and make a complete investigation.

well a mentor aint supposed to tell u EVERYTHING u little bitcher. And u right the game is a constant learning curve and the forums are full of CRAP. I see ur a mentor now and you know EVERYTHING? U can answer EVERY question? I seriously doubt it ha? I have NEVER claimed i knew everything in the game and i doubt i ever will....But I am damn sure able to get a player on the right road to winning and thats what a mentor should be doing...there are very few in this game that have the results I have as a mentor so u should be THANKING me for being ur mentor instead of talking shit....and u are also a LIAR...I also have 18 year old creation guide....but u took off on your own before u earned the right to use it....So when u point the failure finger at me u best check ur hand cause u got 3 fingers pointing back at you.

And while they might not be the best creation guide it is MY OWN and not a copy...plus if u look the stats of my mentees wins using that build and my slider settings the facts are it wins over 95% of the time and I doubt anyone can show better. Its a GREAT creation guide and not designed for "keeper fighters" its a QFC meant creation and it kicks ass....then its to be sacked and never meant for an org...or it would have a different build...DUH. Perhaps if u had completed the mentorship u would of gotten that....but u quit and now ur whining like a little bitch....im just LMAO at u.....

• Downvote 1

IMO there is some value in teaching new players how to create instant-winning builds and give them a taste of the game. after all who wants to find a new online game, get all excited, then spend months watching a project develop their skills without ever having an actual fight?

but this is limited. if the mentor is teaching only how to create 25 y/o then this is a problem. that new player is probably play for a few months then have a meltdown and leave.

THANK YOU...and u are correct. I am trying to keep people IN the game instead of getting they asses handed to them and quitting like over 90% does....and the idiot about complaining there was only a 25 year old creation guide is simply a QUITTER who quit b4 he got to the 18 year old part of the mentorship. So its simply NOT the case as he is stating.