Humors

Deck15

Well let's see I've seen you use what 4-5 accounts. now I mean it's possible that you keep getting banned for being a dbag and start over I guess.

No actually I have asked Mike to delete my old account so I can start a new one. So keep names like ''multiple accounts'' out of your mouth.

• Downvote 10

Are you sending him abuse via the in-game mail system? if so why are you doing this?

I sent him one mail to shut his mouth because he was harassing my alliance members that he left the alliance because of me. This is the message I got from my friend in alliance. I never said a bad word to him in chat and he started to talk shit to me. Then he left the alliance and started to message alliance members some sort of a bullshit about me. Now that I told him to shut his mouth he is all over the forum crying like a little bitch.

Subject : Humors

That dude is a fucking moron I think it's time for me to move on I can't be associated with that loser even in a video game haha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I sent him one mail to shut his mouth because he was harassing my alliance members that he left the alliance because of me. This is the message I got from my friend in alliance. I never said a bad word to him in chat and he started to talk shit to me. Then he left the alliance and started to message alliance members some sort of a bullshit about me. Now that I told him to shut his mouth he is all over the forum crying like a little bitch.

Subject : Humors

That dude is a fucking moron I think it's time for me to move on I can't be associated with that loser even in a video game haha

I mean................he's not wrong

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I mean I know B Deck, he's a quality guy. Let's just agree to go our separate ways then without the need for any more discord. I saw you do a nice thing in the other thread humors, be your best self-today buddy and just walk away from this one.

You know me man we have talked in chat few times here and there and never really had any problems but once I see a guy starts to messaged alliance members shit about me what you really want me to do? That just gets me mad as fuck if he has a problem with me he can talk with me no need to talk behind my back and spread lies about me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Lies? You we saying how you beat up 5 guys trying to rob you and asked if I trained. then proceeded to say you'd beat me up if we sparred. lol I just hope this dude isnt an adult.

Jesus Christ such and insult right? I said that I would win you in sparring. I hope you will be able to live with it now.

Come on kid give me a break.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

humors again playing the "I'm the victim card" when he is the trouble maker and shit starter -- been this way for many yrs thus the reason he is banned -- he has been given many chances in the past and continues to fuck it up every time -- he has been told he can play the game but stay away from the forum and harassing / threatening people and yet he cannot abide by those rules -- not to mention he continues to break the rules for years -- i personally took up for him for long time but do not let him bring you down with himself -- once he gets in trouble he will cry to someone to help him and get them to pm mike / mods about he is sorry and will change or what ever crap spews out of his mouth but then will turn right around and show himself for the person he is again -- bottom line he is unwanted and cannot contain himself, he has mental issues for real -- mike along with the mods here have given him thousands of chances so lets see here who is wrong every mod ever been here and mike along with plenty of in game managers or humorz? -- i think it pretty easy to call

humorz does help some but his other issues over run what good he does in the game -- him not being able to contain himself overrides everything period -- if he was ever able to control that part of his brain he would be fine but he can't period, it's been proven

• Upvote 8