Body mass index

mugbomb

hey!

i was wandering as i see many fighters that are really tall and they are fighting in 135lbs divisions, they'r body mass is really underweight and the question is, does this have any effect in the fight?

does a fighter with 1.90m and 135lbs have any chance of becoming a good fighter at all?

He has a chance sure but a fighter like that will have rly low KO power imo. Regardless of his actual KO power hidden, he will still have trouble KOing guys and also stuffing TDs and keeping up on the ground. He will easily get submitted and mounted/pounded out as well.

thx for the input. best regards

well! i just loss against an anorexic fighter, I'll have to say that is a disappointment. i cant see how is this possible.

and the most incredible is that the anorexic fighter as a granite chin as his hidden. lmao

we spend days waiting for a fight to see things like this happening.

not even in bjj a guy like that can put the pressure to advance positions is just to easy to defend guard and subs against someone that doesn't have any natural strength or a build to use any strength at all.

so my question really maintains, does it really matter in this game the relation hight/weight? or is better to just start making 2,15m fighters with no regard for weight?