Free money

Deck15

if a losing record meant I was going to rage quit I would have quit a long time ago.

I'm really sorry to hear that B Deck, if you are actually done would you consider FA'ing Kiovani Aro after the 6th? I actually think despite your recent run of bad luck Aro is likely to be one of the best in his division when all is said and done and I would hate to see him rot on your roster inactive for months before he finally makes it to the FA list, in anycase, it's always been a pleasure to deal with you and I look forward to a day when you return, take care for now.

• Upvote 1

This is humors or someone sketchy,

No one in the history of this game creates there first fighters with the right builds without a mentor and 2 posts in the forum.

I'm just nailing my colours to the mast...this is humors

That's what I was kinda hinting towards "lucky"

How many people view the forums and don't post anything? I'd like to know that. Literally 5 minutes after the post.

Definitely shady. But fair play 700k richer and not even VIP. What a waste.

• Upvote 1

This is humors or someone sketchy,

No one in the history of this game creates there first fighters with the right builds without a mentor and 2 posts in the forum.

I'm just nailing my colours to the mast...this is humors

Right build? He has wonderfull boxing :yawn:

• Downvote 1

Mike, take the money off this man and give it to someone who deserves it

What do you mean? Why you consider that I don't deserve this money?

I earned this money by being quick in answering, I was reading the forums and saw that someone was giving away his money so I replied.

Using the forums is OPTIONAL and i'm sure that many mma tycoon players read the forums but rarely or never post things.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

What do you mean? Why you consider that I don't deserve this money?

I earned this money by being quick in answering, I was reading the forums and saw that someone was giving away his money so I replied.

Using the forums is OPTIONAL and i'm sure that many mma tycoon players read the forums but rarely or never post things.

Famous words of a former experienced manager who's back from the dead