Found a guy who only does Head Kicks

matrixofdots

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterfightcommentary.php?FID=318348

One of my very first fights will be against this wonderful creature. He is sitting on an incredible record of 0-11-0. While looking at the fight commentaries of his previous fights, the reason became obvious. He only does head kicks. The poor kid even has so many losses ( and I suspect very low flexibilty), that all his head kicks are labelled as lazy by the commentators. I almost feel bad for the kid, looking at his 0 morale. Almost,but more so, I am looking forward to a fun first win as I have informed my man about his tendencies and he should be able to find the openings he needs to finish it quick.

Yes, it was a QFC fight. Don't bash on someone new, especially if you're new as well. It gives off the impression that this isn't a friendly community and deters new players from sticking around.

Wasn't bashing. Just letting him know that it isn't a path he wants to take either as it will cause him to get picked on by the community if he does go looking for cans to fight.

• Downvote 2

I am currently trying to find a mentor. Anyone who is interested in becoming a mentor should pm me!

I think but not a 100% on this I think there is actually a forum thread for people looking for Mentors and Mentors looking for people to Mentor. Also you can go to the Mentor training system and click on it and will show everyone that is an available mentor.