Free Agent - Spin and Win

Hi Guys,

Won a "Free Agent pickup" on Spin and Win, so used it for a Free Agent I wanted. Though never receieved the free agent, it was won by another guy who I checked through his profile and has never won anything from a spin and win, so it was purely just his hype being better than mine. Is the Spin and Win broken for this?

Sounds like it i just looked on the help page & in brackets it says(yet to confirm how we will do this) but i dont know how old that info is

Yeh, I also saw that information and assumed it would have to be old if its still on the wheel. A real pain in the ass, as I used it strategically for a guy with a lot of cash and hype that would help me out significantly.

Odds are you didn't use it correctly, or else you used it literally as the fighter was handed out

Never won an FA Dibs before, but shouldn't there be a section on the Spin n Win page for you to enter the ID of the fighter you want to pick up?

Thankyou! I was about to get all defensive then, but went to Spin n Win page and it was at the bottom of the page. Feel stupid now, but picked up a better guy (with less cash), so win win in hindsight haha.

Thankyou! I was about to get all defensive then, but went to Spin n Win page and it was at the bottom of the page. Feel stupid now, but picked up a better guy (with less cash), so win win in hindsight haha.

Just as a tip for the future, do more homework on who you pick up from the FA list :). You just used a rare FA Dib on a 27 year old island fighter, who will get demolished the moment he meets the fighters from the main cities.

Good luck though!

• Upvote 1

Just as a tip for the future, do more homework on who you pick up from the FA list :). You just used a rare FA Dib on a 27 year old island fighter, who will get demolished the moment he meets the fighters from the main cities.

Good luck though!

Could you elaborate more on this? Excuse my ignorance on picking up FAs. Ive so far just looked for guys with the most hype and youngest age with $$$?

The fighter you picked up is a 25yo creation. He wouldn't have any chance to compete in PPV orgs. You should have looked to get some fighter at his peak and send him to fight in a PPV org where you could get 100-200k per fight. This fighter's hype would disappear as soon as you lose to 2-3 non-island fighters. Should have looked for something similar to one of those:

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=246815

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=266512

Could you elaborate more on this? Excuse my ignorance on picking up FAs. Ive so far just looked for guys with the most hype and youngest age with $$$?

Ovo explained it well in the last comment. Basically, avoid picking up any released Island fighters. Most managers create a 25 year old to compete at the island for a season, then release him when it's done because he won't compete in the regular game. There's a reason why a 16-1, 15-2 etc fighter was released, 9/10 times, it's an island creation :).

Feel free to message me in-game if you have any questions about the game, I'd be more than happy to help w/ whatever I can.

Yeah, and get to learn the game before spending money on 16yo fighters :)

You're a savage haha

I didnt think those older fighters at 30-33 would have been the best choice, due to their age. Obviously I was wrong :weeping:

Ovo explained it well in the last comment. Basically, avoid picking up any released Island fighters. Most managers create a 25 year old to compete at the island for a season, then release him when it's done because he won't compete in the regular game. There's a reason why a 16-1, 15-2 etc fighter was released, 9/10 times, it's an island creation :).

Feel free to message me in-game if you have any questions about the game, I'd be more than happy to help w/ whatever I can.

Hah! i got that 1 out of 10 situation with Edgy Brah :D

Yeah, and get to learn the game before spending money on 16yo fighters :)

Your new 16 yr old might turn out great though! I'd heartily recommend not to try and train him in Sydney however, there's so few good gyms. For now he can learn cardio yoga and strength in any old gym, but pick one with better standards of cleanliness..

If you want to move his base elsewhere you can get in touch with me and I'll move him for $5.

I also suggest test fighting him soon in a qfc - and then depending on how keen you are to have a winning fighter(!), make a decision on whether to keep him or not. As karasikalex said above, feel free to ask me any questions in game too.