3MA Custom Gi!

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad217/scorneternal/giad2.jpg

Are you looking to stand out? Is your fighter worthy of his own 3MA jiu jitsu gi?

*$300 per item (discounts available for bulk orders)

*Your belt color and awards will be represented on the Gi

*have sponsors and fight org represented on the Gi

*have your fighter wearing his championship belt

*have your fighter wear a karate kid style bandana or any other headgear you'd like

*turnaround is usually 2-3 days

Send me your fighter ID and any basic concepts you have and i'll get to work right away.

All custom items will be uploaded in photobucket for your approval before you pay and we'll remake it as many times as it takes to get it right!

nice work -- now just a question you say per item so is that 1 top and 1 bottom for 300 or 600 for total outfit? i am interested in couple

here is one for you to start out on http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=3761 instead of bandanna a indian head dress would be sweet along with his belt

nice work -- now just a question you say per item so is that 1 top and 1 bottom for 300 or 600 for total outfit? i am interested in couple

here is one for you to start out on http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=3761 instead of bandanna a indian head dress would be sweet along with his belt

A head dress? I LOVE IT! I sent you a message in game and I'll be sending you a link for approval very soon!

Jacre

he wants a Carnival headdress

and sponsors

Lol, really? I can do it, but if I do I'ma get the biggest most flamboyant one I can find for him. We'll show everyone why they call him slippery nipple.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad217/scorneternal/sosawhite.jpg

Thanks to a great idea from a top rank player-We're branching out beyond the Gi services!

3MA-More than just clothes. We give your fighter attitude!

Thanks to a great idea from a top rank player-We're branching out beyond the Gi services!

I feel violated.

But Hellbent wasnt first with them either, so I guess its all good...

I forgot to add, they are very nice. Well done.

I feel violated.

But Hellbent wasnt first with them either, so I guess its all good...

I forgot to add, they are very nice. Well done.

Don't mean to step on any toes, but a business has to survive and selling $100 worth of shirts a day makes it hard to kill a loan. I'm a huge fan of Hellbent (and we're coming up the rear as the official #2 ranked clothing company in NY) but you are a mile ahead of us and I've got a ton of respect for your designs. In fact, a few of my fighters are sportin' hellbent right now and I will continue to purchase from you in spite of owning my own company. Why? Because you're one of the best my friend! And my gi services aren't gonna be taking that from you anytime soon :)

There's definitely room in NY for two great companies to survive, the rest of you muthafuckas better watch your back though!!! :shades:

This is hellbent and 3MA getting drunk and beating your companies into the ground

:drunk:

then

:bangin: and :haddock:

Don't mean to step on any toes, but a business has to survive and selling $100 worth of shirts a day makes it hard to kill a loan. I'm a huge fan of Hellbent (and we're coming up the rear as the official #2 ranked clothing company in NY) but you are a mile ahead of us and I've got a ton of respect for your designs. In fact, a few of my fighters are sportin' hellbent right now and I will continue to purchase from you in spite of owning my own company. Why? Because you're one of the best my friend! And my gi services aren't gonna be taking that from you anytime soon :)

There's definitely room in NY for two great companies to survive, the rest of you muthafuckas better watch your back though!!! :shades:

This is hellbent and 3MA getting drunk and beating your companies into the ground

:drunk:

then

:bangin: and :haddock:

I was only joking with ya, I stole the idea too. (I owe Hell's Balls my thanks) Your designs are sweet, and you are definitely right -- there's room for plenty of quality clothing in NY. The more reasons for people to create fighters there, and in the long run, more sales for us.

Keep doing your thing, the gis are very cool. Ill be ordering one soon. Your logo is awesome as well. Glad to have you in NY.

question- will additional purchases for a fighter be at a discount, since the design will have already been made? i.e. if i pay 300 to get a gi for a fighter, will i be able to buy the same one again for like 150 or 200 once i use up the first one?

i'd comment on your work, but the pics are blocked at my office :(

That's probably the best body combo I've seen so far. How did you get the skin match so well?

That's probably the best body combo I've seen so far. How did you get the skin match so well?

A mix of luck and hue/saturation manipulation. If barrack lesnar approves the design I made for him I will post it here for you guys to see. I'm SUPER proud of it. And anyone waiting for their job to be done. Sorry!! I didn't anticipate so many orders and between real life responsibilities and putting them together I'm a bit backed up. I will have everyone caught up before the weekend is over!