Fighting in 2 weight classes

How would I go abouts fighting in 2 weight classes. Right now Feng wei really doesn't have any competition in the super heavyweight div and he can almost cut to 265 so when he can I was wondering how could I fight in both and dominate in both weight divisions or is it possible?

I think the solution is to create a new fighter in St. Pete and sign them with HCFI! :lol:

I think that weight training might increase weight and cardio decrease weight? I think it might have to do with contracts? idkwth i'm talking about, but don't forget about St. Pete!!

I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure that once you're sure that you can cut to 265, just ask your promotion to schedule a heavyweight bout for you. Again, I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure I have a few fighters who have fought at both middle weight and welter weight without doing anything special

I think that weight training might increase weight and cardio decrease weight?

i toyed with that idea at first but decided against it in the end because there are situations where it wouldnt apply. so at the moment weight is fixed, although there will be some nutrition supplements to lose and gain weight soon.

Hmm I am not sure you guys got what I am saying. I am saying my guy currently can cut from 295 to between 260-265. Right now he is dominating the superheavy weight division to the point where the Org basically won't give me a fight because whats the point when number 2 in the org already got torn apart. Anyways so I would like to fight in heavyweight as well. Is the only way to achieve this to take 1 fight contracts and just fight like that going up and down in weight class?

Yes if the other fighter was signed to a super heavyweight contract as well it seems that would be correct. But I don't want to fight down a class. Hmm like basically I want 2 titles I can't win 2 titles in 2 different weight classes if I am only fighting at super heavy