Best New Manager of the Year 2017

GBK16

89 members have voted

1. 1. Best New Manager of the Year 2017

I am not speaking bullshit I am just saying how it is.

1. I understand he has more fights than you but that is a bad thing? That`s only a plus for him that even in less time than you he has manager to have that much more fights in the game. And you are saying it takes time to train? That is the main problem with you compared to him he doesn't train fighters for years to put them against new fighters who are way less skilled. I understand how the game works and I understand that you put your fighters in private gym spam their secondaries and then fight with new managers who just look at your primaries and I am not saying its wrong or bad but if we have to judge Camaro is fighthing from start to end and that's only plus to him he is not picking fights.

2. Making avatars for your shops or sponsoring them is good but its not helping community its only helping you. I dont see you giving money to new managers or helping run any other fight organizations or having Mentees. All I see is you putting money in your brand to get more money out of it and I am not saying its bad but lets be real it doesn't help the community only thing it does it sponsors your private gym.

3. Fighting in KT is easier than fighting in MMA same goes for QFC. The think why you have more loses in KT rather than MMA just because you had better competition at the end in KT. Look at your rosters all your MMA guys are very low ranked but KT guys are ranked way better and that's the problem for you that's the reason why you lose you cant fight bums all the time when you are like 7-0 and you fight for tittle you lose the fight because you just simply don't have the experience to fight at the big stage. Where on other hand as I said before Camaro has picked op his best fighter what in my book is not the best way to play the game but he actually fights on the top 300 rankings and wins the fights there with % percentage.

4. I never said cheating I said you are exploiting the game rules. I understand you can get hold of manager who is not playing anymore buying him a year of a VIP and setting up a private gym for your fighters there and saying that the can no longer even log in his account because as s staff member you will to the rest. Don`t get me wrong if I was so dedicate to the game I would probably do the same but I just think people who does that compare to people who doesn't that goes way lower in my book. What if other managers would have 5 account like that? In this game as far as I understand you should have one account and only do stuff on that account of course others can help you but I don't see a reason for a manger who hasn't had a fight in a year should hold a gym for you when he is not even logging in the game anymore.

5. Well there you go I never said you are bad I just prefer the way he plays the game and how he has achieved stuff.

6. There I could a agree with you a bit I also like fighters who you are created but I cant lie he have picked up these fighters and he has actually keep them in high ranks what is not a easy thing to do if you are a new manager.

7. Well Ovoxo was spamming around others asking them to vote for you he did say it himself. I don't know if the rumors about offering money for the votes is true but the fact that he did advertise people to vote for you is a fact.

CuCkold, glad to see you back in time for some hot action.

• Upvote 1

I am not speaking bullshit I am just saying how it is.

1. I understand he has more fights than you but that is a bad thing? That`s only a plus for him that even in less time than you he has manager to have that much more fights in the game. And you are saying it takes time to train? That is the main problem with you compared to him he doesn't train fighters for years to put them against new fighters who are way less skilled. I understand how the game works and I understand that you put your fighters in private gym spam their secondaries and then fight with new managers who just look at your primaries and I am not saying its wrong or bad but if we have to judge Camaro is fighthing from start to end and that's only plus to him he is not picking fights.

2. Making avatars for your shops or sponsoring them is good but its not helping community its only helping you. I dont see you giving money to new managers or helping run any other fight organizations or having Mentees. All I see is you putting money in your brand to get more money out of it and I am not saying its bad but lets be real it doesn't help the community only thing it does it sponsors your private gym.

3. Fighting in KT is easier than fighting in MMA same goes for QFC. The think why you have more loses in KT rather than MMA just because you had better competition at the end in KT. Look at your rosters all your MMA guys are very low ranked but KT guys are ranked way better and that's the problem for you that's the reason why you lose you cant fight bums all the time when you are like 7-0 and you fight for tittle you lose the fight because you just simply don't have the experience to fight at the big stage. Where on other hand as I said before Camaro has picked op his best fighter what in my book is not the best way to play the game but he actually fights on the top 300 rankings and wins the fights there with % percentage.

4. I never said cheating I said you are exploiting the game rules. I understand you can get hold of manager who is not playing anymore buying him a year of a VIP and setting up a private gym for your fighters there and saying that the can no longer even log in his account because as s staff member you will to the rest. Don`t get me wrong if I was so dedicate to the game I would probably do the same but I just think people who does that compare to people who doesn't that goes way lower in my book. What if other managers would have 5 account like that? In this game as far as I understand you should have one account and only do stuff on that account of course others can help you but I don't see a reason for a manger who hasn't had a fight in a year should hold a gym for you when he is not even logging in the game anymore.

5. Well there you go I never said you are bad I just prefer the way he plays the game and how he has achieved stuff.

6. There I could a agree with you a bit I also like fighters who you are created but I cant lie he have picked up these fighters and he has actually keep them in high ranks what is not a easy thing to do if you are a new manager.

7. Well Ovoxo was spamming around others asking them to vote for you he did say it himself. I don't know if the rumors about offering money for the votes is true but the fact that he did advertise people to vote for you is a fact.

1. Where do you want me to sign my 0-0 fighters? Syn? Gamma? He had 50 QFC fights in the space of 2 and a bit months. Probably why he has so many more fights.

2. How is me sending out over $10 million in sponsorships not helping others? Also see here - http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=58915

This also included a small giveaway - http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59758

As for sponsoring the private gym. I haven't and will not ever put a single cent of money in the gym. As staff I cant access the finances and ill show you manager transfers as well if you'd like.

3. Are you talking about weight/p4p rankings? Obviously the KT guys will be higher, theirs less fighters in KT. Maybe one KT guy has higher pop but that's easier to get with 'thanks fans' ticked. You also seem to ignore the 40% QFC fights bit. Also earlier you mention better competition but if you look at the (admittedly broken) competition rating mine is -1,818 while his is -6,061.

4. "hosted by some sort of multi account or just a ''friend'' who is not playing keeping his account active so he can have a private gym. What probably is not against the rules what is ridiculous basically the guy is paying VIP for two accounts just to get better benefits from himself" - That's an accusation mate. Feel free to get someone to check the IP's.

5. You say here you prefer the way he plays the game but earlier you say he picked his best fighter what in your book is not the best way to play the game. Which is it?

6. Keeping FA's at a high level as a new manager is impressive yes, I agree.

7. "His alliance members are not spamming around and offering money for votes." - Your original quote. Maybe say "allegedly' next time if you don't actually have any facts.

All this aside I think Camara has had a great first year, bar a few things which I've stated.

• Upvote 3

1. Where do you want me to sign my 0-0 fighters? Syn? Gamma? He had 50 QFC fights in the space of 2 and a bit months. Probably why he has so many more fights.

2. How is me sending out over $10 million in sponsorships not helping others? Also see here - http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=58915

This also included a small giveaway - http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59758

As for sponsoring the private gym. I haven't and will not ever put a single cent of money in the gym. As staff I cant access the finances and ill show you manager transfers as well if you'd like.

3. Are you talking about weight/p4p rankings? Obviously the KT guys will be higher, theirs less fighters in KT. Maybe one KT guy has higher pop but that's easier to get with 'thanks fans' ticked. You also seem to ignore the 40% QFC fights bit. Also earlier you mention better competition but if you look at the (admittedly broken) competition rating mine is -1,818 while his is -6,061.

4. "hosted by some sort of multi account or just a ''friend'' who is not playing keeping his account active so he can have a private gym. What probably is not against the rules what is ridiculous basically the guy is paying VIP for two accounts just to get better benefits from himself" - That's an accusation mate. Feel free to get someone to check the IP's.

5. You say here you prefer the way he plays the game but earlier you say he picked his best fighter what in your book is not the best way to play the game. Which is it?

6. Keeping FA's at a high level as a new manager is impressive yes, I agree.

7. "His alliance members are not spamming around and offering money for votes." - Your original quote. Maybe say "allegedly' next time if you don't actually have any facts.

All this aside I think Camara has had a great first year, bar a few things which I've stated.

1. Well there are a lot of new fight organizations for a new fighters there are no reason to train them for years to put them straight in the top organizations. And whats the problem with having QFC fights at the begging? That`s should be the fighters path he should go to top to bottom in the ladder.

2. You are trying to say you give sponsorship to fighters to help fellow managers not to hype your shop to get more sale out of it? That`s like some one would be giving out extremely amounts of money in fight contracts saying he is doing it just to help the poor fighters. Well don't get me wrong but I am not buying that stuff. So the other guy who is holding a gym for you is not only buying the VIP time while he is not even playing but also paying for the gym with his own money? I guess you are a lucky guy then. I don`t see others managers in the game actually paying real and game money just to help out some people they don`t really know when they are not even playing the game.

3. Of course they are higher and that's the reason why you fight there not take the hard way and fighter MMA. Well to be fair his competition rank is lower just because with new fighters he starts with QFC what is what a manager should do not train up the guys and go straight in the top organizations.

4. I said some sort of a multi account meaning that of course you will not have the same IP but that you are abusing the system buy having other human running an account for you just to hold a gym when he is not even playing what I could consider also a having a multi account. Whats the difference really if you have two accounts you made from the same home with the same account where one of them runs a private gym for you or that you called your friend and he set the account up to you and is running a gym for you?

5. I am saying for me its not the best way to play the game but I will repeat my self it shows his skills as a new manager that he can maintain his fighters positions or even improve in the rankings because we all understand these fighters who are ranked in top 300 their managers actually are well experienced. And yes that probably the one point I could give to you but that`s only a small portion of the game.

7. Yes allegedly he offered money to other managers for the votes as well that's what people are saying in forum.

• Downvote 2

1. Well there are a lot of new fight organizations for a new fighters there are no reason to train them for years to put them straight in the top organizations. And whats the problem with having QFC fights at the begging? That`s should be the fighters path he should go to top to bottom in the ladder.

2. You are trying to say you give sponsorship to fighters to help fellow managers not to hype your shop to get more sale out of it? That`s like some one would be giving out extremely amounts of money in fight contracts saying he is doing it just to help the poor fighters. Well don't get me wrong but I am not buying that stuff. So the other guy who is holding a gym for you is not only buying the VIP time while he is not even playing but also paying for the gym with his own money? I guess you are a lucky guy then. I don`t see others managers in the game actually paying real and game money just to help out some people they don`t really know when they are not even playing the game.

3. Of course they are higher and that's the reason why you fight there not take the hard way and fighter MMA. Well to be fair his competition rank is lower just because with new fighters he starts with QFC what is what a manager should do not train up the guys and go straight in the top organizations.

4. I said some sort of a multi account meaning that of course you will not have the same IP but that you are abusing the system buy having other human running an account for you just to hold a gym when he is not even playing what I could consider also a having a multi account. Whats the difference really if you have two accounts you made from the same home with the same account where one of them runs a private gym for you or that you called your friend and he set the account up to you and is running a gym for you?

5. I am saying for me its not the best way to play the game but I will repeat my self it shows his skills as a new manager that he can maintain his fighters positions or even improve in the rankings because we all understand these fighters who are ranked in top 300 their managers actually are well experienced. And yes that probably the one point I could give to you but that`s only a small portion of the game.

7. Yes allegedly he offered money to other managers for the votes as well that's what people are saying in forum.

1. I am putting them in newer orgs, I just like to make sure they have skills first. Are you even reading whats being said here? I didn't say there was anything wrong with QFC. You said he's had more fights, I was pointing out why.

2. Again, I never said it doesn't help the shop, of course it does. You also just casually ignored the giveaways, prizemoney etc but that doesn't fit your agenda. The gym was set up long before I started using it. The only thing I have to do with it is that I'm using it. Pay attention.

3. I've already stated why I fight KT, slow learners and me not wanting to sack them. PAY ATTENTION! "not train up the guys and go straight in the top organizations" - I don't do that.

4. See point 2. The gym was running long before I started using it.

5. You do know experienced managers can have fighters at lower levels too right? As you say they have to start somewhere. And isn't it going to be more satisfying for me if I get one of my homebreds up fighting in these big orgs instead of picking up someone who is already there? (Again nothing against picking up FA's)

7. False. Just false.

• Upvote 1

1. I am putting them in newer orgs, I just like to make sure they have skills first. Are you even reading whats being said here? I didn't say there was anything wrong with QFC. You said he's had more fights, I was pointing out why.

2. Again, I never said it doesn't help the shop, of course it does. You also just casually ignored the giveaways, prizemoney etc but that doesn't fit your agenda. The gym was set up long before I started using it. The only thing I have to do with it is that I'm using it. Pay attention.

3. I've already stated why I fight KT, slow learners and me not wanting to sack them. PAY ATTENTION! "not train up the guys and go straight in the top organizations" - I don't do that.

4. See point 2. The gym was running long before I started using it.

5. You do know experienced managers can have fighters at lower levels too right? As you say they have to start somewhere. And isn't it going to be more satisfying for me if I get one of my homebreds up fighting in these big orgs instead of picking up someone who is already there? (Again nothing against picking up FA's)

7. False. Just false.

1. But why you are not starting with QFC? Tha`ts what I was asking.

2. Your are a staff member there so its not a public gym its a private gym set up for you.

3. Well you do that you don't fight QFC and you fight KT just because as you are saying its easier. Look at your last 5 fighters all of them are just sitting there training you sing them once they are around 21 year old.

4. So before he left he put you there as a staff member and left so you can use it until his money and VIP runs out? Or it was set up as a private gym for you in the beginning?

5. Yes and that was Camaro is doing he is experienced manager who is having QFC fights for his new fighters but you blame him for having a bad competition rating when its completely irrelevant. Its all about how you play the game and he is playing it the right way.

7. What is falls that people are saying the was offering money? Check the nomination thread its there.

• Downvote 1

1. But why you are not starting with QFC? Tha`ts what I was asking.

2. Your are a staff member there so its not a public gym its a private gym set up for you.

3. Well you do that you don't fight QFC and you fight KT just because as you are saying its easier. Look at your last 5 fighters all of them are just sitting there training you sing them once they are around 21 year old.

4. So before he left he put you there as a staff member and left so you can use it until his money and VIP runs out? Or it was set up as a private gym for you in the beginning?

5. Yes and that was Camaro is doing he is experienced manager who is having QFC fights for his new fighters but you blame him for having a bad competition rating when its completely irrelevant. Its all about how you play the game and he is playing it the right way.

7. What is falls that people are saying the was offering money? Check the nomination thread its there.

Stop contradicting yourself.

Why is your English so much worse now than it was in 2015?. And why do you seem to care so much about this award. Do you you have an agenda? What is really going on here?

I find it almost hilarious (if it wasn't so sad) that Blake Phoenix (or Fake Cheatnix as Camara would call him) switched his vote from Cristo to Camara and now I look and find Jackson Wink has done the same. The hive mind. What was wrong with Cristo? And did you 'both' change your mind for the same reason?

• Upvote 2

I find it almost hilarious (if it wasn't so sad) that Blake Phoenix (or Fake Cheatnix as Camara would call him) switched his vote from Cristo to Camara and now I look and find Jackson Wink has done the same. The hive mind. What was wrong with Cristo? And did you 'both' change your mind for the same reason?

Nah, what he's doing is making it more and more obvious over time, that hes multiing, and seeing who still believes its not multis. Then, eventually he'll point blank admit that its an multi. Then, whoever is left still believing that its not a multi, he will sell PPI over the internet. Because, yaknow... whoevers left is clearly open to believing anything, including that they need to buy PPI. Its quite ingenious really

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Sorry bro. You don't get to talk:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5266

Great name, it still houses some 20 ghosts from managers that trusted you. The Ghosthouse !!!!

Ah yeah, sometimes real life gets in the way. How about the succesfull org I hosted the year before? What are you trying to be? Humors 2.0? I can't believe Greco has gone into bussiness with you
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...