9-TimQue - CONFIRMED
10-Liam Davidson - CONFIRMED
11-Blake Phoenix - CONFIRMED

12- Boble Lineman - CONFIRMED

13- John Stevens - CONFIRMED

14-Neon Richards -

15-Scotty2Hottie - CONFIRMED

16- Northern Ninjas - CONFIRMED

Not bad , we are around 329600 right now. Just missing Neon to confirm and of course your majesty :)

I will write to both again so they can confirm :) Humble maybe message Neon in your alliance chat also ?

• Upvote 2

Please let me know if we need 1-2 replacements for the GOAT and Neon. Haven't heard from them and wrote them already x2

I should be able to get a few replacements in Buzz fairly easy. I really want all fighters to get the same 30 days training/testing , the ID is gonna turn in a few days.

Up to you guys, please write your thoughts.

Please let me know if we need 1-2 replacements for the GOAT and Neon. Haven't heard from them and wrote them already x2

I should be able to get a few replacements in Buzz fairly easy. I really want all fighters to get the same 30 days training/testing , the ID is gonna turn in a few days.

Up to you guys, please write your thoughts.

My opinion: replace them. If they didn't respond after 2 messages then in my view they aren't interested anymore

If Karter is going to be addressed as GOAT, then I would like to be addressed as Future GOAT please.

I want to be addressed as the next champion

I want to be referred to as cannon fodder... naw... fuck that... I identify as an attack helicopter. And you all must accept that I am an attack helicopter. If you refuse to acknowledge my attack helicopterness I will get all triggered and shit

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2