LACC (Los Angeles Combat Club) Submission Wrestling World Championship

Monsieur.Camara

Alright, so all managers had confirmed participation right before the tourney and we got CK replaced, so far here is the list of managers/fighters so far:

1- Raichu - "The Next" Grappling Champion
2- Camara - Kato Kaelin
3- Butch - Johnny "Quick" Swick
4- Luke Richards - Mike Dagger (330075)
5-Brunno - Hans Davion (330111)
6-Humble - Manny Santana (330050)
7-Rei - Carlos Silverio
8-Miss Miracle - TBD but I see her testing.
9-TimQue - Fabricio Werdumerang
10-Liam Davidson - Theo Quincy (330420)
11-Blake Phoenix - Cajun Puto (ROFL)

12- Boble Lineman - Marvin "Ground Child" Geishammer

13- John Stevens - Percy "Black Dragon" Watson

14-Neon Richards - Jonathan "Break Them" Bowman

15-Scotty2Hottie - Retsu Kaioh (330326)

16- Northern Ninjas - "Mad Dog" Morris Vaughn

We looking good :) Updated 02-21

• 2 weeks later...

It was a nice round 1 with half going to decision and half finishing which i was curious how many finishes we would have in this tournament. Definately was not expecting a shut out in points in my fight and with a finish but i guess i got lucky because i expected it to be a little more back and forth. Good luck to everyone in round 2. My next round is against Mike Dagger who has the second highest wrestling left in the tournament with a purple belt to go with it so it will be interesting to see how that unfolds.

• Upvote 2

Good point. Liam doesn't look like he is coming back. but if he does then he will be a tad upset that he got replaced after winning. My free advice would be to send him the fight offer to fight Rei's guy and if he does not accept the fight in one week, retract it and put Cobra7's guy in to that fight.

Good point. Liam doesn't look like he is coming back. but if he does then he will be a tad upset that he got replaced after winning. My free advice would be to send him the fight offer to fight Rei's guy and if he does not accept the fight in one week, retract it and put Cobra7's guy in to that fight.

Just my 2 cents, if there is a sitting alternate then I would put said person since I was eliminated fairly. If no alternate then the elimination idea I'm ok with or I even think a bye to the next round for said next opponent is ok