Signing fighters in different towns

Vash

I signed a few fighters in other towns, I didn't read that there would be flying costs. I was wondering what would happen if they accepted a fight and then didn't fly over? would I lose money? would my rating tank? Also, if I release them do they get to keep their signing bonuses? Thank:s

would those fights still count as ten or would it hurt my hype? If there's a glitch I want to exploit it, cuz I'm having a hard time getting fighters. I've mailed almost every manager in st pete, I hope they log on soon!!

No, it wouldn't count as a fight. Only fights that actually happen are counted so you would get a lower event rating and therefore a smaller increase in hype. (I say increase cos you're bound to increase your hype from it's current level even if your show is rubbish).

Sorry it's slow putting the event together anyway. Good luck getting your fights together and I'd just say don't rush it - we're getting more people in all the time so hopefully some will create St Pete fighters - I'm surprised nobody's doing it already but I guess not many people related to Russia :)