Two losses in one day

Today my undefeated record of 3 - 0 took a depressing turn as both of my fighters got humiliated with Jens losing to a 0 - 2 and Jacobs getting knocked out by a slam.

I'll drowned my sorrows in watching Diaz get knocked out and not hanging around here for a day or two.

This topic is for the bad days of MMAtycoon.

i also went 0-2 today. i was 3-0 with my fighters combined. my japanese fighter Gakamori Tomi refused to follow the gameplan and clinched as soon as the fight started when i told him not to clinch, and he also pulled guard when i told him not to go for takedowns.

my other fighters loss wasnt so bad. my gameplanning was a bit flawed in that one i'll admit, plus he fought a guy two weight classes above him.

My guys stuck to gameplan, I blame it on bad takedown defense on both ends, if Jens stayed standing he would have been out cold, Jacobs if kept it standing would have done well.

i also went 0-2 today. i was 3-0 with my fighters combined. my japanese fighter Gakamori Tomi refused to follow the gameplan and clinched as soon as the fight started when i told him not to clinch, and he also pulled guard when i told him not to go for takedowns.

my other fighters loss wasnt so bad. my gameplanning was a bit flawed in that one i'll admit, plus he fought a guy two weight classes above him.

If you were at literally 100% not to do something then he shouldnt have done it. If you were at 100% and he still did it then PM me please. Thanks.