5th Round

So, some recent business deals put me over half a million in sales - if you recall I said I would rock a giveaway for this achievement. So here is what we are going to do...

• Leave a comment in this thread with "5th Round 500K"
  • After 1 week, end of day next Friday April 2 I will check back on the replies. The order in which you reply will be your assigned number.
  • I will collect the numbers and go to random.org for a random draw
  • The first draw will receive $5,000 in cash - dispersed however you like and 5 sets of 5 items of your choosing.
  • The next 5 draws will receive $500 and 5 items of their choosing.
  • Each Manager may enter 1 time. If you post more than 1 comment - only 1 will count.

Thanks for the continued support and watch the thread a few days after the start of the month for more product release giveaways. Good luck!

Congratulations Ryan ... huge accomplishment and all due to the quality of the items in your shop (an not because you are a clothing pimp)

5th Round 500K woot woot!

5th Round 500K

5th round realy does have the best design's in the game, whatever else has been said thats something nobody can take away from you. Your just better than everyone else. And thats why i buy my shizzle from 5th Round, Bring back the Geisha ASAP :P

5th Round 500K

5th round realy does have the best design's in the game, whatever else has been said thats something nobody can take away from you. Your just better than everyone else. And thats why i buy my shizzle from 5th Round, Bring back the Geisha ASAP :P

Geisha will be back after the cap reset with a new colorway. Keep your eyes open for a release giveaway here as well.

Hey, if you could make some clothing in Blue and Yellow color combination I will definitely buy :) Otherwise, great clothing line.

I have plans for more color options, lately I have been really close to the cap. So as soon as we get the reset I will be launching some addition color-schemes most likely in the Basics line. I do have some plans for some extra things here and there, but I will wait till release for those announcements.

Just an update and a new request to make this a little easier in the end:

* Leave a comment in this thread with "5th Round 500K"

**NEW STEP**

Copy the list and add your Manger name to the end of it.

• After 1 week, end of day next Friday April 2 I will check back on the replies. The order in which you reply will be your assigned number.
  • I will collect the numbers and go to random.org for a random draw
  • The first draw will receive $5,000 in cash - dispersed however you like and 5 sets of 5 items of your choosing.
  • The next 5 draws will receive $500 and 5 items of their choosing.
  • Each Manager may enter 1 time. If you post more than 1 comment - only 1 will count.

1. Skizz81

2. Greep

3. pauldengel

4. ChrisK

5. passafire

6. ash

7. myafall

8. tempest

9. juvesteve

10. jquid

11. MarMag

12. android17

Thanks for the continued support and watch the thread a few days after the start of the month for more product release giveaways. Good luck!

Geisha v2 is available - 5 going out to the first to reply with their ID. One per manager only.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1270172665Geisha2.jpg

Items that are currently out of stock are on order. Check back in a few days if you have been waiting on any of those pieces.

Geisha v2 is available - 5 going out to the first to reply with their ID. One per manager only.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1270172665Geisha2.jpg

Items that are currently out of stock are on order. Check back in a few days if you have been waiting on any of those pieces.

Permissible to go for both with one post. :dancing:

Alec Burke (12294)

5th Round 500K

1. Skizz81

2. Greep

3. pauldengel

4. ChrisK

5. passafire

6. ash

7. myafall

8. tempest

9. juvesteve