Check the sociopath at PFC lol

This is what he just sent to everyone at PFC.....remember its not even his org:

OK guys this the deal. Half of u know me pretty good and know i dont pull punches when i talk...Im gonna lay it down exactly how it IS....

I almost quit the org today...decided 1 more chance....The org owner dont have time and if I walk this org is dead....so listen the fuck up cause I aint playing.....

Im fucking TIRED of the bullshit trying so hard to keep this org running (and its ABOUT to die) and doing my best to find the time to recruit and make fight matchups and getting huge grief and idiot excuses combined with the sacking of fighters and declines of fights.....

I REALLY dont have time for this.....so if u guys want one of the FEW 300k orgs to survive then Im gonna need some help. Cause I got plenty of money in the game and dont need to make more. So running an org is just something I do to help the game and stay busy. its NOT something I need to get stress and grief from and i WONT.

Thing is I dont need help staying busy at this time and for rhe next couple months....so this the deal....if things keep being so difficult I will QUIT and the org will die.

So here what needs to happen and I talking to EACH of you.

BIG issue 1. Inactive managers are killing the org worse than ever b4...now...i realise sometimes we fucking DIE or visit Jail or hospital for longer than we wish...but USUALLY u know in advance if ur interest in the game or time to play is going to lessen or cause u to not be able to play....so PLEASE communicate with the org in advance...and if u wont be returning...consider sending back the signing bonuses on all ur fighters....or perhaps stay long enuff to get a final fight scheduled....u dont have to be here for it to happen....and that 1 fight can make a difference to the org on a LOSS or breaking even on ur fighter....This issue basically is about "selfish perspectives" and only needs a small "consideration of others" to spend a few minutes to "close-out ur account" properly....

BIG issue 2. READ the Peterhof standards regarding FAIRNESS and fight matchups. I have sent out multiple mails and its been posted in both the Peterhof and the original Bears org....and yet i am still EVERY WEEK having to inform people who HAVE BEEN HERE and should of read the previous mails....in several cases I was able to explain the fairness standards by going into mail conversations and there it is....sent already...i just copy and resend....so i KNOW some of u fuckers aint reading the mails and this is causeing me extra workload....and im not doing ti anymore. So if u DONT know the standard we use u need to READ it. And I ant fucking joking here. Im NOT going to make individual mails back and forth every week saying the same fucking thing to 100 different people ha? Thats why these mass mails go out....so READ THEM. They are for YOU not for me...i already know the info in them.....it aint like i send so many....

BIG issue 3. When u sign with an MMA org that means u are ready to fight. PERIOD. And yet I am hearing excuses like "he aint ready" well thats like saying "IM STUPID" and signed a contract I dont have a fighter ready to fight...its called FRAUD or SCAMMING....u took money for something and then cant produce it....So I dont care to hear such crap as "he needs more gym time" yeah no shit? they ALL do ! Its a noob level org and there are ZERO fighters who are "ready"....and unless a fighter is peaked...u will ALWAYS need more training....thats like a DUH. And what is accomplished by getting extra training really? u think the other guys are taking a vacation? So if u cant match ur enemy NOW and want more training....dont really makes sense cause HE is also training....ANOTHER thing is....dont sign into an MMA org and then say....ur fighter isnt ready to fight a clincher or a ground guy or whatever....its MIXED martial arts hey? so when u sign an MMA contract u are saying u are ready for FIGHTING....that means ALL forms....

Medium issue 4. If u sack a fighter on a contract with a signing bonus...dont make me track u down and ask for the signing bonus returned (AS IS PROPER and should be done automatically). And for those who want to get all upset that I should be doing that and EXPECTING people to HONOR their word....i just say YOU are the filth that makes this world a crappy place to live. And when u say "its JUST a game" as ur excuse for a lack of honor, it means NOTHING to me cause HONOR has nothing to do with internet or "in person"...its something u HAVE or u DONT and its not a "part-time" trait either....so for u who says such stupidity???? ur a fucking "'TARD" and please stay away from me....some like to step on ants...I like to step on worms...and people with no honor have no more value to me that a worm does....actually LESS cause at least u can go fishing with a worm.....

PROBLEM I am currently working to get back on track is the events being completed minimum of 3 weeks out. We are currently losing money in events because the org was unmanned for a month or so and when I restarted working here, I am having to jump thru my ass to send out fight notices and im sure u have noticed the SHORT notices, They are ALL short notice for now and will be until we get back into operation...IF that happens anyway, cause with all the fight declines due to short notice...and events losing money because fight slots are not filled.....I think there is easy a 50% chance this org will fail. The BIG problem with the short notices I am having is managers who dont accept/decline quickly and sit on the fight proposals....when they are short notice u CANT sit on them...accept or decline THAT DAY is possible. I am watching managers who are here EVERY day and are not accepting/declining the fight proposal. Now I know life sometimes keeps u busy but I need to ask u to prioritize the fight proposals....this gives me a chance to find a different fight for that slot if u decline. And this is one of the issues right now thats causing us to lose money in events....

OK now the good news. The org is well funded. No issues there. And the events that are fully booked are making a little money which is nice....because I myself may have plenty money to play the game fore YEARS....but the org owner dont....and Im not sure his finacial stability or wealth so no idea if HE wants to make money or not....he dont seem concerned...so if the org fails it wont be because the owners ran out of money like most noob level orgs do....the peterhof events usually make a small profit....only a few have been in the red....But as I study them events and what happened to explain the loss....it comes down to having an event scheduled for 10 fights and u only had 9....and that was because og the above mentioned issues....

What can YOU do? Other than the issues above I will ask that u read the fairness standards. Do ur best to accept/decline quickly....WHATEVER ur excuse may be....good bad or stupid i need u to accept/decline FAST on the short notices. I MUST get the events fully booked, and proper operation of the org means we should be fully booked 3 weeks out. We are currently as I type this, with an event in 2 days missing a fight and the next event after that on 10 Feb is still 3 fights short.

RESPOND to inform me u have read and understand the Peterhof FAIRNESS standard and tell me if u think they are fair or not and what is a BETTER way to make noob lenel matchups. I seriously dont think there IS. However I am curious what others think and its POSSIBLE i could improve my fairness standard. ALSO i notice most seem to consider the primaries as the MOST important thing when declining a fight....if thats ur thinking...inform me! Who knows? i may even learn something....Im open to that... ARE YOU?

Because if FAIR fights based on creation/age are NOT what u want and instead u want to go by the primaries....which ARE important....then i will consider becoming "just another org" and perhaps go that way.

But Perterhof was founded and is operated on FAIR fights. Primaries are a matter of training the manager decided...which is one of the ways to judge a good manager...which is what this game IS...its about YOUR MANAGEMENT skills. Its NOT about the individual fighter ok? So if ur fighter dont have good enuff primaries but he old as the hils...u think its fair to the OTHER guy with a noob virgin fighter to have to fight your veteran fighter just because u (maybe on purpose) didnt train the primaries and is now a badass on physicals and secondaries and weak in primaries...its not fair THAT way either. And at noob level the important thing is to TEST ur fighter and see if he is keepable, And that means fair fights. Cause u really cant judge a fighter against other fighters that are months/years more time in gym. Well i guess u CAN test his morale after he takes the ass beating...

ANYWAY This book has more chapters I COULD bitch about probably...but i think Ive unloaded enuff....had to get that off my chest AND also inform all as to the status of the org. Its wounded and DYING. but can be revived easy if i can just get everyone to just do THE RIGHT THING.

• Upvote 3

His tone might be a bit aggro but he is 100% right about some stuff.

A perfect example is Kung Po not accepting a fight vs my champion Steve. I mean I would be afraid to fight myself too but he was next in line to challenge and declined or never accepted for whatever reason.

Grumpy is coming from a good place and is passionate about the org. It is one of the few left 310k orgs if not the last one and I would rather get this than an owner to just go absent like so many do and then upset 100+ managers waiting for inactivity clauses to kick in.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

A perfect example is Kung Po not accepting a fight vs my champion Steve. I mean I would be afraid to fight myself too but he was next in line to challenge and declined or never accepted for whatever reason.

Grumpy is coming from a good place and is passionate about the org. It is one of the few left 310k orgs if not the last one and I would rather get this than an owner to just go absent like so many do and then upset 100+ managers waiting for inactivity clauses to kick in.

Is holding fighters hostage also coming from a good place ??

• Downvote 1

Lmao, can you post anywhere without boosting your ego?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Lmao, can you post anywhere without boosting your ego?

Unlike your BS spin & win bottom feeder posts I’m actually giving you an example of what triggered his mass email.

I actually just read it and Grumps bring in solid points similar to what Humors unveiled in his back and forth with TJ, I’m talking about how noob org owners will fall for the fighters that on purpose don’t get trained in primaries so they look weak sauce but their physicals and key secondaries are on steroids. Smart org owners like Grumps don’t fall for tat BS and look at all angles to make fights fair. New org owners need to pay attention.

• Downvote 3

well, as much as he's way off on going havoc and perhaps too much BOLD stuff,

but from what he says I can feel with him, inactives kill you as an Org owner, it's sad to see someone come in, sign the contract,

and from then on not respond again, or even worse log in once every 2 weeks.

You offer a fight, no reply, inactive sign, so look for a new fight....then one who was inactive, comes back, and you think, hey cool,

try to offer a new fight, just for it to start again,.

But well, it's a game, especially new starters will go inactive or loose interest, and to tell the truth,

if you are no VIP it's unlikely you tell the Org owner, hey I quit the game, but hey, that would be great.

Still, he's way too harsh..... :winner:

Unlike your BS spin & win bottom feeder posts I’m actually giving you an example of what triggered his mass email.

I actually just read it and Grumps bring in solid points similar to what Humors unveiled in his back and forth with TJ, I’m talking about how noob org owners will fall for the fighters that on purpose don’t get trained in primaries so they look weak sauce but their physicals and key secondaries are on steroids. Smart org owners like Grumps don’t fall for tat BS and look at all angles to make fights fair. New org owners need to pay attention.

Oops. I think i hit a nerve

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mark Steve Vs Harry Hole: Decision (Unanimous) 5 05:00 205 lbs Title

Luc Gagnon Vs Jeff Mma Submission (Armbar) 1 03:59 185 lbs Title

George Allen Vs Mikhail Orlov TKO (Punches) 2 04:58

Brandon Monroe Vs Mike Antouro Submission (Armbar) 1 00:55

Cody Holloway Vs Freddie Zamora KO (Punch) 1 01:10

Nikke Niputtaja Vs Simon Adebisi Submission (RNC) 1 04:35

Aaron Smith Vs Bayden Wood TKO (Strikes) 1 02:46

Benoit Loyer Vs Jorge Garcia Decision (Majority) 3 05:00

Kelvin Handleman Vs Evan Glascoe TKO (Cut) 3 04:27

Bobby Baccalieri Vs Miguel Sanchez Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

I don't know how much credit I can give for providing fair fights. There are a lot of first round finishes just on this one card. There are some fair fights but the majority are not. I have the fastest finish on this card and knew going into it that it was going to be an easy win.

That's funny, I told him to just release my fighter and he never bothered to reply.

You just fought and won 3 days ago. You should finish your contract imo. You are doing well with your fighter and are just about to be tested imo. Why jump ship? Because of the email? That is crazy, you got plenty of fair fights in your division.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14337928331974.jpg

lol nice avatar

• Downvote 2

You just fought and won 3 days ago. You should finish your contract imo. You are doing well with your fighter and are just about to be tested imo. Why jump ship? Because of the email? That is crazy, you got plenty of fair fights in your division.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14337928331974.jpg

lol nice avatar

Yeah, because of the email. If he or anyone else can't handle running an organization then don't but don't be a bitch about it and go sending mass mails crying about the down side to running one.

I admit he makes some valid points but complaining about it won't change anything. Most of us know that it's been an issue for a long time and nothing has been done about it yet.

That avatar is dope... Thanks! It's Rick Ross in case you didn't know.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, because of the email. If he or anyone else can't handle running an organization then don't but don't be a bitch about it and go sending mass mails crying about the down side to running one.

I admit he makes some valid points but complaining about it won't change anything. Most of us know that it's been an issue for a long time and nothing has been done about it yet.

That avatar is dope... Thanks! It's Rick Ross in case you didn't know.

Speaking of avatars - Do you mind not using the avatars you stole from other people?

• Upvote 2

That asshole has been told way to often. Banhammer time?

It's good etiquette not to use them but there is no rule of law stating that I can't. Do you think the elitist of the real world got there by caring about others feelings? Fuck your feelings.

• Downvote 6

It's good etiquette not to use them but there is no rule of law stating that I can't. Do you think the elitist of the real world got there by caring about others feelings? Fuck your feelings.

Actually it is against the rules. That's why Mike will remove avatars that don't belong to you. So I'll repeat, stop using avatars you haven't paid for or asked for permission to use.

• Upvote 6