The Ultimate Octagon Warrior Season1 :205lbs

We are proud to announce that The ultimate Octagon Warrior has signed a deal with a pay-television channel about making The Ultimate Octagon Warrior - season 1.

You know the deal: 16 tokyo based fighters go in a house, and they will fight eachother to define who is the next upcoming talent in MMA. They will not only have to conquer their competitors, but will also have to deal with the mental side of the game, as they are locked down 6 weeks in a mansion.

We choose the 205 lbs-class cos its the heaviliest crowded one in the game, and thus most talented, hardest too.

We will start with 32 fighters who will battle it out in the preminilary's to decide who makes into the house or not!!

Do you think your fighter got what it takes, dont hesitate to write me

But the most important thing of the show, what does it earn?

7k contract for 4 games with my fight org, and a 3k deal with Octagon Food Supplies for 90 days.

Octagon Food Supplies provides everyone of the show with free recovery during the whole tournament!!

We are giving priority first to signing big names which are the most important for the show, rest of the places will be going to talented newcomers who already got a decent record.

We are already proud to announce we got around 4 top-50 fighters out that class

here are a few:

Staartjes

Reygaerts

Do you think your fighter got what it takes, dont hesitate to write me, i'll pay for his transferexpenses to tokyo + good earnings for match and win.

Dude, not in a million years can you afford to pay for any more than about 1 fighter to travel over even for a short stay. It costs about $10,000 to move a fighter's base and maybe $1500 to fly a guy over for a short stay including hotel bills. You need to make sure you aren't signing foreign guys unless you want to bankrupt yourself.

might as well come a lock on this topic, as it cant go through, i'm very lucky almost no foreign fighters had signed already, so i cancelled the contracts...

And the one that signed get a good bonus for their fighter, he wont be running out of money the first few weeks lol

The tournament is filled, i created the event, but havent arranged the fights yet...

Tonight i will put the sixteen names on a piece of paper, shred them in pieces, throw them in a bowl, and pull them out one by one

So expect today or tomorrow to see the fights appearing!!

Good luck to every fighter in the house

Bauer - Staartjes

Godo - Plata

Abysal - Kayne

Rulez -Manlenko

Billet - Suffer

Akira - Bakker

Muunhaus - Callaghan

Weiss - Ties

Reserve-fighter : Reygaerts

Staartjes and billet seems to be the top-contenders for the title, but we got a lot of new talent, am very eager to find out who's gonna win the first battles.

Hope we see some decent ko's :)