Proposal

Firus

Being the self serving sort, I want to have it all. As such, I'm looking for someone who would be willing to house my fighters in a private gym for appropriate training, and who also wants to run an organisation with me.

For those who are familiar with my work, they know my orgs aren't run simply for the sake of being another org. I pride myself on innovation in this arena. My original org, NEI, was one of, if not in fact the first to really popularise the smacktalk aspect, which is now commonplace. I have a concept in mind which sort of launched before, but could not reach its potential due to lack of dedication.

As such, the partner that I'm looking for would ideally have some experience in this arena themselves, and have that same passion for innovation.

This is all an incredible longshot, which I understand completely. But one doesn't find without asking and all that, so. PM me if interested.