What is the skill cap?

Ive heard its about 70-80 percent of the 3500 so around 2800??

I've had three fighters cap at 2666 (or close to that, well below 2700), and one at 2760. Maybe I've been unlucky, but going forward I'm planning my builds based on the minimum, so that everything above it is added bonus.

I've had three fighters cap at 2666 (or close to that, well below 2700), and one at 2760. Maybe I've been unlucky, but going forward I'm planning my builds based on the minimum, so that everything above it is added bonus.

Age, fights, and injuries could of played a role in that too.

How do you check skill caps?

Nvm found it how do you see the max for your fighter

You kind of don't. There is no way to know what exact point your character will reach before capping out and beginning decline. Plus, as has been noted, there are a variety of other factors. Things like Age, the number of times you've been KOd, Accumulated injury days, and a random point between 70 and 80% (roughly) of total skill max. I have heard that the average is right around 2700 skill points for most fighters. I could be wrong but mathematically it works out to around 2700 - 2800 or so, on average.

The only way you know where your exact point is for your fighter (or at least a really good approximation) is when you start getting depops and cannot seem to get above a certain number of skill points. you can see your fighters exact skill points (as of the most recent Sunday) on the assistant page where you will find a link to a graph showing all your fighters relative skill point totals. Hover over the circle at the end of a given line and it will give you the skill point total for that fighter as of the last Sunday.