Gladius 335k+

MrWonder

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w25.jpg

Chael "American Gangster" Sonnen

I am immortal, I am the king of Gladius and i am the ONE. Ali let them bitches prove me wrong, coz i don't give a fuck... Porter where are you at? you got hospitalized you stupid shit, where are you now? hahahahahah Kuklinski get yourself ready coz you are going to get whooped!!!! Don't be scared coz i saw your fights and how brutal you are, so don't bitch up on me and lets roll on 3rd of sept.

Amir Dada

I will kick your ass whenever you want stupid bitch, don't get yourself too comfortable with that belt

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/43/43w16.jpg

Richard Kuklinski

Porter you gave me a tough fight, you are a true warrior. We will meet again soon. Miles can you take a fight coz i want that belt Champ and sorry for your loss brother but you really gave him a tough fight. Congrats to all the winners and for those who lose should train hard and get back stronger to get their revenge.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/43/43w16.jpg

Richard Kuklinski

Porter you gave me a tough fight, you are a true warrior. We will meet again soon. Miles can you take a fight coz i want that belt Champ and sorry for your loss brother but you really gave him a tough fight. Congrats to all the winners and for those who lose should train hard and get back stronger to get their revenge.

We will Fight soon. I will give it to Chael, he got me pretty good but I will be back sooner rather than later. We will fight soon Kuklinski.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/153580922251eNIKlNsFL.jpg

No Guts No Glory Booking has officially opened..

No Guts, No Glory Booking has officially opened and has teamed with Gladius 335K+ in becoming the official Bookie. We have added the first 3 events with either a complete card or almost complete card. The first couple of events will be held at a 50/50 odds while we work out the trials and tribulations of a new business. I will soon be watching this thread along with checking the stats of the fighters to help me decide the odds of each fight.

So don't be shy and lets put your money where your mouth is! Gladius 27 will be the first event with odds other than 50/50.

We are also the official bookie for the Hellbound Grappling Tournament.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/153580922251eNIKlNsFL.jpg

No Guts No Glory Booking has officially opened..

No Guts, No Glory Booking has officially opened and has teamed with Gladius 335K+ in becoming the official Bookie. We have added the first 3 events with either a complete card or almost complete card. The first couple of events will be held at a 50/50 odds while we work out the trials and tribulations of a new business. I will soon be watching this thread along with checking the stats of the fighters to help me decide the odds of each fight.

So don't be shy and lets put your money where your mouth is! Gladius 27 will be the first event with odds other than 50/50.

We are also the official bookie for the Hellbound Grappling Tournament.

So who is a Bum now? I am the future and whoever fights me loses everything he had, Miles and his manager things won't be the same again. And this stupid Kuklinski acting like, "Everyone look at me, am a good sportsmanship" You are nothing but an acter go to hell with your good sportsmanship, why do you act good but then brutalize fighters in the cage with your dirty ground and pound. At least i speak shit but i am good for sport coz i don't go setting high on damage in the slider. You guys don't understand Kuklinski set 99 or maybe 100 damage on slider tactical setting and that is not good coz you gave 2 fighters in a row 16days cut, you stupid. Mr Wonder make a fight me vs Kuklinski, i just want to destroy this stupid. Kuklinski you act like you care but deep inside you are the real beast. Fighting you is a next level fight, coz i hate liers and actors that they act lying. Stupid Miles, stupid Kuklinski, stupid Dada and stupid you all except Ali my bro. I changed the F word to stupid, coz i found it better than the F word.

• Upvote 1

Miles you are not that good in your second Job, bdw when did you start advertising fighting bets. Did you know that you sucked as a fighter and now you look disgusting as an advertiser, your acts are not even closer or better than a 3yrs old. So who is a Bum now? I am the future and whoever fights me loses everything he had, Miles things won't be the same again. And this stupid Kuklinski acting like, "Everyone look at me, am a good sportsmanship" You are nothing but an acter go to hell with your good sportsmanship, why do you act good but then brutalize fighters in the cage with your dirty ground and pound. At least i speak shit but i am good for sport coz i don't go setting high on damage in the slider. You guys don't understand Kuklinski set 99 or maybe 100 damage on slider tactical setting and that is not good coz you gave 2 fighters in a row 16days cut, you stupid. Mr Wonder make a fight me vs Kuklinski, i just want to destroy this stupid. Kuklinski you act like you care but deep inside you are the real beast. Fighting you is a next level fight, coz i hate liers and actors that they act lying. Stupid Miles, stupid Kuklinski, stupid Dada and stupid you all except Ali my bro. I changed the F word to stupid, coz i found it better than the F word.

This is not Miles speaking but his manager bro, do not confuse ;)

So who is a Bum now? I am the future and whoever fights me loses everything he had, Miles and his manager things won't be the same again. And this stupid Kuklinski acting like, "Everyone look at me, am a good sportsmanship" You are nothing but an acter go to hell with your good sportsmanship, why do you act good but then brutalize fighters in the cage with your dirty ground and pound. At least i speak shit but i am good for sport coz i don't go setting high on damage in the slider. You guys don't understand Kuklinski set 99 or maybe 100 damage on slider tactical setting and that is not good coz you gave 2 fighters in a row 16days cut, you stupid. Mr Wonder make a fight me vs Kuklinski, i just want to destroy this stupid. Kuklinski you act like you care but deep inside you are the real beast. Fighting you is a next level fight, coz i hate liers and actors that they act lying. Stupid Miles, stupid Kuklinski, stupid Dada and stupid you all except Ali my bro. I changed the F word to stupid, coz i found it better than the F word.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1532005542Will-Brawler.jpg

My business have nothing to do with my fighters. My fighter took this fight against my better judgement on a short notice but he was determined. He lost and has been recouping from an injury sustained in the fight. I will give it to you, you won, you were the better fighter that night. But a loss has only made Richie more determined and a stronger fighter. Don't forget Richie made you suffer a minor injury, something no one else has ever made you do. He is also the only fighter in Gladius to make go past the first round, so before you get on your high horse, remember he was not a push over like you anticipated.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17b4.jpg

Chael,I am a fighter, when i decide to retire i may become a business man but at this time I am still young and I will be making a come back. My next fight is to give Kuklinski his title rematch. Just know Chael, you won this time, but I am already working on dropping down to 170 so I can come take your division away from you and humble you.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17b4.jpg

Chael,I am a fighter, when i decide to retire i may become a business man but at this time I am still young and I will be making a come back. My next fight is to give Kuklinski his title rematch. Just know Chael, you won this time, but I am already working on dropping down to 170 so I can come take your division away from you and humble you.

I am defending my title in a few days while you are lying on your bed recovering. lol I predicted it weeks before and now its happening, i am who i am. And if you are facing Kuklinski for title defense then you should come to 170lbs after the fight coz you won't be the champ anymore. Funny thing in 185lbs is fighters who won the title, none of them has defended the title. Its like am the Champ today and the next day am just a bum, 185lbs is the ridiculous division in Gladius. I need you to tell me who defended his title once? no one did. You will lose to Kuklinski then Kuklinski will lose to someone else and it keeps on going that way. You are welcomed to 170lbs, but i hope you won't actually retire until we give you a good beating. Randy Tessin, I have no much to tell you more than predicting your new MMA Record, 5 wins 2 loss. This is what you will get in your profile record, hate you too.

• Upvote 2

I am defending my title in a few days while you are lying on your bed recovering. lol I predicted it weeks before and now its happening, i am who i am. And if you are facing Kuklinski for title defense then you should come to 170lbs after the fight coz you won't be the champ anymore. Funny thing in 185lbs is fighters who won the title, none of them has defended the title. Its like am the Champ today and the next day am just a bum, 185lbs is the ridiculous division in Gladius. I need you to tell me who defended his title once? no one did. You will lose to Kuklinski then Kuklinski will lose to someone else and it keeps on going that way. You are welcomed to 170lbs, but i hope you won't actually retire until we give you a good beating. Randy Tessin, I have no much to tell you more than predicting your new MMA Record, 5 wins 2 loss. This is what you will get in your profile record, hate you too.

:yawn: :yeahright: :youwish: :yes: :thumbup: :suicide_anim: :mf_popcorn1: :OMG: :knifehead: :poster_stupid:

Randy Tessin, :cold:.

Soooo... you're going to make me cold? Do we get to cuddle? Have some :coffee:???? :nogood:... :injured: opppp look there you go, carried off by the nurses. Look at the little :baby: where is your mommy? Oh yeah, she's in my bed waiting for me :wub: :blush: :ac8:

I have no mom, i was just created. And the woman you are trying to say is my mom, didn't open the door for you :nogood: :ac8:. She knew you were a loser :lol2: .

Interviewer: Randy are you Chael's Bitch?

Randy: :smile_anim: yes of coz.

Interviewer: But Chael said he was straight.

Randy: :bigshock: Whaaaaat!!!

Interviewer: Here comes the undisputed Chael Sonnen...

Chael: Randy what is your business here?

Randy: :cold: too scared of Chael, shaking as if its cold.

Chael: Now open your mouth..

Randy: :no: No , not again....

Chael: Yeah! come on faster..

Randy: :baby: Mmmmmhhmm

Cheal: Ok great job, now spit that shit out..

Randy: :sick01: , Mmmhhmm

Cheal: Don't fucking drink my shit, NOW OPEN YOUR MOUTH!!!!

Randy: :drool: , i thought if i swallowed it, i will be immortal like you.

Chael: You are stupid but good in other things.

I didn't want to comment this shit down coz it's just stupid and disrespectful to other gamers. But i thought you will think that am scared of replying back, so i did both warning advice and shit reply for your last comment. Let's act adult and comment shit about the fight and not trying to be perverted. If you keep going then you are on yourself, i just did this to show you that am ain't scared and am capable of nude trash talk but it's not good for the game. If you want to go trash talk lets go but nude trash talk, i am not going to reply any. I apologize to everyone for this comment and i will edit it as soon as Randy has read it... Sorry, and i hope you all understand.

• Upvote 3

I have no mom, i was just created. And the woman you are trying to say is my mom, didn't open the door for you :nogood: :ac8:. She knew you were a loser :lol2: .

I didn't want to comment this shit down coz it's just stupid and disrespectful to other gamers. But i thought you will think that am scared of replying back, so i did both warning advice and shit reply for your last comment. Let's act adult and comment shit about the fight and not trying to be perverted. If you keep going then you are on yourself, i just did this to show you that am ain't scared and am capable of nude trash talk but it's not good for the game. If you want to go trash talk lets go but nude trash talk, i am not going to reply any. I apologize to everyone for this comment and i will edit it as soon as Randy has read it... Sorry, and i hope you all understand.

MUAHAHAHAHHA THIS SHIT IS AWESOME !

• Upvote 1

Bro...you got issues...toooooo many headshots...or drugs or both!? I don't recall any of posts talking about anything nude...what is nude trash talk? And talking perverted....wtf was everything you just said??? My god you took this shizzz to a place I never would have gone...Can't wait to beat your head into the ground over n over again..or break your arm and beat you with it.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15298815388473.png

Amir Dada

I have to admit it, even if I know this is a real bullshit it was fun to see how far you went with this, so congrats. But that doesn't change the fact that I will kick your motherfuckin ass whenever you want lil man. You have a target in your back by being the #1 ranked fighter in Gladius, I know the feeling but I am the only here with the right weapon to kick you down. See you whenever you have the guts to face a real man