Gladius 335k+

MrWonder

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42w1.jpg

Michael Malloy: You aint got a chance your just a wee young' un with 1 victory at Gladius there are many people more deserving of a chance at the belt than you.

“Malloy's corner are urging him to control the action in the clinch for a moment, rather than mount any serious offense. I'm sure the crowd appreciate those instructions... not.

Malloy stalling. “

Fans aren’t even trying to see you lol, I’m what puts the fans in the seats with KOs

The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room. Mohammed Ali am going to either KO you or TKO you. You made a big mistake talking shit about me. I respect my opponents but you are disrespectful. Mark my words 10Days injury plus 5Days cut, you are gonna be in bed for a long time. I thing you never heard of the name 'iceman'.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15w20.jpg

Mohammed "The Dancer" Ali

you are right i never heard the name of iceman i only know top fighters and in 6 days u will get destroyed!

Android thirteen:

Amir I see you sitting on the top of my division. I'm calling you out for a battle of supremacy. What ya say bud? Got the balls to stand opposite an android?

41b11.jpg

Amir Dada

" Why, why, please tell me why did you do that ? Are you serious you really wanna die ? Also a bad news for you Mohammed Ali, don't you be scared by what you will see during my fight you might won't be able to fight yourself after that. Anyway good luck to you and good luck to Kuklinski who seems to be a real and honorable fighter, it would be a pleasure to fight you. Anyway see you on saturday #RIP13"

17w6.jpg

Zabud Zabirov

"I want to thank God for this new victory, and thank my family in Russia and my coaches who believed in me the all time. Congratulation to my opponent I hope you will come back soon I can't wait to come back, this HW division is really competitive and this is a real honor to be among the 5 best fighters in this division"

41b11.jpg

Amir Dada

" Why, why, please tell me why did you do that ? Are you serious you really wanna die ? Also a bad news for you Mohammed Ali, don't you be scared by what you will see during my fight you might won't be able to fight yourself after that. Anyway good luck to you and good luck to Kuklinski who seems to be a real and honorable fighter, it would be a pleasure to fight you. Anyway see you on saturday #RIP13"

Mighty big words from such a lower life form. I'll let you keep talking...

A bit of advice: watch your arm you never know when I'll lock it up

• Upvote 3

41b11.jpg

Amir Dada

hahahahaha i just hope you survive against android 13 so i can kill you myself,and android please go easy on him

#RipDada

unfortunately as you all know i lost the fight congrats to Richard he is a tough guy deserves to be the champion and i got too cocky underestimated him and i lost because of that he was the better man i guess this is a wake up call, But mark my words i will come back stronger than ever and i will take the championship,And i feel its only right to face android 13 i want the fight hopefully he wants it too.

• Upvote 1

My fighter Richard Kulisnski won his first title shot, and he is the first fighter to be crown the title. Just wanted to let everyone know that we now have a champ. He won from the one and only Ali Mohhamed, the champ who won 4 fights streak. To me it was a challenge coz he was unbeaten and a very tough and experienced fighter in my division. Thank you everyone and i cant wait to see my first title defense fight opponent.

• Upvote 2

unfortunately as you all know i lost the fight congrats to Richard he is a tough guy deserves to be the champion and i got too cocky underestimated him and i lost because of that he was the better man i guess this is a wake up call, But mark my words i will come back stronger than ever and i will take the championship,And i feel its only right to face android 13 i want the fight hopefully he wants it too.

I'll take the fight when and where you want. Just need a few days to make weight?

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11b15.jpg

Ismail Gutierrez (335552)

"So it all comes down to this, the winner of me versus Cheikh Holk will go on to fight for the title. I've had three fights. I won all three. All three by KO. All three by KO in the first round. Believe me when I say nothing is going to stop me from getting my hands on that title. Not Cheikh Holk. Not Alisha Abel. Not anyone."

hahahahaha i just hope you survive against android 13 so i can kill you myself,and android please go easy on him

#RipDada

My fighter Richard Kulisnski won his first title shot, and he is the first fighter to be crown the title. Just wanted to let everyone know that we now have a champ. He won from the one and only Ali Mohhamed, the champ who won 4 fights streak. To me it was a challenge coz he was unbeaten and a very tough and experienced fighter in my division. Thank you everyone and i cant wait to see my first title defense fight opponent.

41b11.jpg

Amir Dada

"Hahaha Mohamed Ali, you have a big mouth for nothin and now you are running away to fight Android 13 I hope he will kick your ass too. And by the way 13 you should have been the one worried about my arms. As for Kuklinski, congratulations man you did it, it will be a honor to fight you for the belt, first challenge of my life"

• Upvote 1

Reporter: We are here LIVE with a

Gladious 335k+ fighter Billy jacob to talk about his upcoming fight.

Reporter: How goes everything going.

Billy: Everything is going great. Doing some training, working out and just having a good time.

Reporter: The rankings came out andyou weren't even in the top 5. Do you feel like you are being overlooked.

Billy: I don't know who does the rankings but they are definitely overlooking me. The rest of the top 5 is a joke.

Reporter: Big words from a fighter with only 2 wins too his name.

Billy: 2 wins without getting touched so i just know what im capable of.

Reporter: What are your goals for the future

Billy: I want to be the most dominate fighter in gladius history.

Reporter: Well thank you for your time do you have anything else you wanted to say?

Billy:Gladius im sorry in advance for how im going to tear through the division.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w4.jpg

Jayden Clements (335553)

"It's such a shame because I love being a part of Gladius but I just can't catch a break here. Two fights and two tough decision losses. It's do or die time this weekend. I absolutely have to get that first Gladius win. I'm sorry Mookie Jenkins. I'm angry. Which means you'll be in agony. I'm going to break you."