Injury appearing

EvilScott

OK, so I noticed and I like the new obvious injury indicator on the fighter page (and the color coding for on-weight-ness), but I'm 100% sure my fighter was not injured in his last fight and suddenly he has a 14 day injury. I thought it was set it so fighters couldn't be injured in training?

The fighter is Fredson Reis.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=1275

If Fredson WAS injured in his fight, it wasn't listed yesterday. And it isn't listed anywhere on the fight summary either.

There isn't any code that increases the injury date apart from fights, so I'm 99% sure you just missed it after your fight. It won't be listed anywhere on the fight summary - it was previously only listed on the fighter profile page.

If anyone else thinks this has happened to them in future fights let me know though. You never know - something funky might have happened but I can't see any way it could have to be honest. Injuries are changed every day but they only go down on the daily updates and not up.

There isn't any code that increases the injury date apart from fights, so I'm 99% sure you just missed it after your fight. It won't be listed anywhere on the fight summary - it was previously only listed on the fighter profile page.

If anyone else thinks this has happened to them in future fights let me know though. You never know - something funky might have happened but I can't see any way it could have to be honest. Injuries are changed every day but they only go down on the daily updates and not up.

So are you saying sometimes on the pbp it will say CUT! and sometimes it won't but there still may be a cut on the fighter profile page?

I think you've just been really unlucky. Both being 16 days isn't a coincidence cos that's the max they can be injured for. It looks at the damage taken in the fight, looks at their injury proneness, then uses a random factor to see if they get injured or not. Neither guys are particularly injury prone, so unless we see loads of people have this happening to them, you've just been unlucky.

• 3 weeks later...

ok so after the first mach i waited for 3 weeks to fight again and wen he gets a fight he gets injured again, now for 11days and he won and dominated the hole fight ending in a ko but my opponent got injured only for 6days... so does my fighter just get easily injured? cos in the first fight i think i got hit 1 time! (i have posted the fight here earlier) and in this second fight i don't think he got hit at all! here is the fight http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=2182 and don't say i'm unlucky please :)

ok so after the first mach i waited for 3 weeks to fight again and wen he gets a fight he gets injured again, now for 11days and he won and dominated the hole fight ending in a ko but my opponent got injured only for 6days... so does my fighter just get easily injured? cos in the first fight i think i got hit 1 time! (i have posted the fight here earlier) and in this second fight i don't think he got hit at all! here is the fight http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=2182 and don't say i'm unlucky please :)

definately unlucky man.. you never know what injuries could have shown up in the fight or prior to the fight... Just the post fight doctors exam showed that you have a big injury. Your guy is probably just very injury prone and if you have a problem with it, I suggest sacking him.

The max injury is now 15 days so you wont get a mega long one again. There's no way to see where the injury came from because the injuries themselves aren't specific types, there's just "injured". I'd say give him 1 more shot. You can train at 100% whilst injured anyway, so you're probably improving quite a lot getting that extra time off.

The max injury is now 15 days so you wont get a mega long one again. There's no way to see where the injury came from because the injuries themselves aren't specific types, there's just "injured". I'd say give him 1 more shot. You can train at 100% whilst injured anyway, so you're probably improving quite a lot getting that extra time off.

Do you plan to change the training while injured system in the future?

I think it would be great if you only get 50% of the benefit while training injured or something similar...

• 1 month later...
hi i just had a fight that i won in a minute or so and i think i took one shot in the hole fight still my fighter and my opponent both got injured for 16 days!?!? could thi be a bug cos i can't believe he got injured in that fight can someone look into it? here is the fight http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1741

At least you took a shot. LOL My guy didnt get hit once and only landed like 2 shits and 3 combos. Out for 16 days ( 15 now after training went through )

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=12208 ( I am McMasters )

You sure it is still 15? If so I was bugged and so was the person i fought against. We both got 16 days.

You are scaring me. Ill be pissed if this is my fighter too because he is looking studly :(