FA's randomly join?

BlutnedDaily

This is a little bit of a weird situation, but I was trying to sign some FA to help with my org a little until it got successful enough. So I remember trying to get some a few weeks ago but the time passed and I never got any, so I shortlisted 4 more that would've been signed in time for my org's first card on Sunday. Well yesterday, I went from 5 fighters to 10 (released one, down to 9 now) and I don't understand if it was random or if it just takes a few weeks to clear FAs. If there is a topic somebody can point me to if this has been discussed, that would be awesome and you could lock this one. Thanks.

Well first off, let me say that I don't mind them coming, so you don't have to do much work (I already got rid of one and plan on getting rid of another). But I remember adding a few of these guys to my shortlist a few weeks ago and forgot about them tbh, but I want to say it was about two weeks ago. I went back onto the FA list two-three days ago looking to pick up a few fighters whose time left wasn't very long for my event this weekend, and I already had two fighters on shortlist at that time (which I added, but they still had a few days left until the time was over so I was looking for quicker times) and picked a few people. Once their time expired, which was about 3 a.m. and 4 a.m. west coast time respectively, no notices were given to me. I even checked back at about noon and still, nothing about them. I didn't notice I had gotten anybody until I had two contract offers for the same guy and when I checked my fighters list, I had 5 new fighters. I just don't know how I had such a big jump in fighters.