Bradley Impressive In Debut

manaman

AP- Hilo, Hawaii

October 15, 2009

Trace "The Grinder" Bradley made his MMA debut against Wind Miller in remarkable fashion. Neither fighter had any professional bouts to their credit entering the fight, and The Grinder was confident that he would emerge victorious.

A well placed early jab by Bradley cut Miller and a quick combo later, Miller is rocked by a solid shot. Without hesitation, Bradley seized his opportunity and attacked his stunned opponent. Furious punches batter the beleaguered Miller and he falls to the canvas, out cold.

A scant 21 seconds and the fight was over. Bradley threw his hands up in victory and immediately went to check on Miller. Once Miller was on his feet, Bradley thanked him for the fight and took his place at center ring to receive his victory. After his strong showing in his short professional debut, Bradley will continue to train at The Punching Bag in Hilo to prepare for future bouts.

The Grinder's Manager, Michael Mazzafro, was proud of his young fighter, "This kid has pure power. I'm not surprised at the result, honestly. He's rough around the edges, but is blessed with natural talent. He's been impressive in training and we wanted to get a fight in, early in his career. We're not planning on rushing him into another bout. We're going to continue developing his technique and focus his power. Though, he has proven that he has the tools, so we're going to play it by ear. Rest assured, Trace will be back to give the fans another look."

Mazzafro, also new to the scene, is splitting time between Hilo and Las Vegas, where he is working with Dynamo "Dynamite" MacKenzie. This young light-heavyweight is preparing for his unscheduled professional debut. When asked about his untested fighter, Mazzafro responded, "With Dynamo, we're taking a different approach. He isn't blessed with the raw power that Trace has, but he has a solid ground game. Dynamo's not going to knock someone out in 21 seconds. He may get a quick submission, but he's not a great boxer. We're putting a lot of time in at the gym, working on his conditioning and technique. I see these two fighters having the talent, heart, and discipline to go far in the sport. They are trusting me to guide their careers and I'm not going to make any rash decisions."

AP- Hilo, Hawaii

October 15, 2009

Trace "The Grinder" Bradley made his MMA debut against Wind Miller in remarkable fashion. Neither fighter had any professional bouts to their credit entering the fight, and The Grinder was confident that he would emerge victorious.

A well placed early jab by Bradley cut Miller and a quick combo later, Miller is rocked by a solid shot. Without hesitation, Bradley seized his opportunity and attacked his stunned opponent. Furious punches batter the beleaguered Miller and he falls to the canvas, out cold.

A scant 21 seconds and the fight was over. Bradley threw his hands up in victory and immediately went to check on Miller. Once Miller was on his feet, Bradley thanked him for the fight and took his place at center ring to receive his victory. After his strong showing in his short professional debut, Bradley will continue to train at The Punching Bag in Hilo to prepare for future bouts.

The Grinder's Manager, Michael Mazzafro, was proud of his young fighter, "This kid has pure power. I'm not surprised at the result, honestly. He's rough around the edges, but is blessed with natural talent. He's been impressive in training and we wanted to get a fight in, early in his career. We're not planning on rushing him into another bout. We're going to continue developing his technique and focus his power. Though, he has proven that he has the tools, so we're going to play it by ear. Rest assured, Trace will be back to give the fans another look."

Mazzafro, also new to the scene, is splitting time between Hilo and Las Vegas, where he is working with Dynamo "Dynamite" MacKenzie. This young light-heavyweight is preparing for his unscheduled professional debut. When asked about his untested fighter, Mazzafro responded, "With Dynamo, we're taking a different approach. He isn't blessed with the raw power that Trace has, but he has a solid ground game. Dynamo's not going to knock someone out in 21 seconds. He may get a quick submission, but he's not a great boxer. We're putting a lot of time in at the gym, working on his conditioning and technique. I see these two fighters having the talent, heart, and discipline to go far in the sport. They are trusting me to guide their careers and I'm not going to make any rash decisions."

+1 enjoyed the write-up

Wrong forum.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to inform me of the proper forum rather than just stating "Wrong forum".

The description of this forum begins with "Talk about fighters", which is what I am doing. None of the other forum descriptions seemed appropriate, unless you think that my brief mention of Gym membership would mandate the Fight Organization or Company Forum, with which I would strongly disagree.

As my post count would suggest, I'm new to these parts, so please be a little more constructive or informative with your criticism.

Good luck!

Mike

Perhaps you would be so kind as to inform me of the proper forum rather than just stating "Wrong forum".

The description of this forum begins with "Talk about fighters", which is what I am doing. None of the other forum descriptions seemed appropriate, unless you think that my brief mention of Gym membership would mandate the Fight Organization or Company Forum, with which I would strongly disagree.

As my post count would suggest, I'm new to these parts, so please be a little more constructive or informative with your criticism.

Good luck!

Mike

Hey nice write up, good shit, good shit.

Good luck!

Mike

OK. Fair points all. I think it's better placed in the Fight Organization forum myself.