Why is it we turn a blind eye to this?

TJMitchell

so much work going into proving multis when Mike dont give a damn....

I reported 4 accounts with the mail of ADMISSION from the offender to Mike....and nothing happened....

i gave up on worry about multis way back then.....why waste the time if they are not going to be banned ?

Just sounds like ur pussy hurts to whine about something when there seems to be no remedy....

Well, well, well

• Upvote 3

#225 icon_share.pngTJMitchell

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:48 PM

I'll just leave this here too. You 2 must be real close as brothers, the similarities are uncanny.

BlakePhoenix, on 09 Jan 2019 - 1:01 PM, said:snapback.png

Since this is in the Game Discussion forum and not real life MMA forum, I'm gonna take it this direction:

Foot "Cranky Bitch" Fungus (302783)

Massive win streak against tough competition and never been KO'd.

ValentinasAss, on 09 Oct 2018 - 11:58 PM, said:snapback.png

looks like i'm going with this guy:

Senegalese "Badass" Wrestler (340140)

If you're referring to how my use of capitalization and slang words (gonna) is the same as Jackson's lack of capitalization and lack of slang then I don't know what to say - you got me there, but if you're referring to the fact that we both know how to copy and paste a fighter's name and ID, then you missed all my other multi's. Here are a few of the dozens:

#285 icon_share.pngSnacks4778

White Belt

• Manager
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 01:26 PM

Steve Mocoo (338255)

#331 icon_share.pngMonsieur.Camara

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,918 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 04:38 PM

rjs2442, on 18 Aug 2018 - 04:15 AM, said:snapback.png

My bad I forgot I had stated the above. Please note however if you are not satisfied with your fighter following his fight on the 20th, his replacement MUST have been created no later then the 18th of August. Also note the current plan is to set up the initial events on September 15/16.

Yeah this is what we discussed.

Thanks Louie, I was just trying to help as you needed 2 guys with org availability. I honestly thought I could book an event 3-4 days after org creation but learned it was 7 days during this exercise.

If you chose to stick to he original rules I would have been happy to cancel the event. The org has exactly 0 Hype so no biggie.

My guy:

Dimochka Rasputin (338144)

#350 icon_share.pngErik

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,901 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 06:39 AM

John Garbutt (338283)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Of all the multi stuff this is what you choose to respond to? And you think it's all fine now?

Isn't it funny Blake that when I accuse you of being a multi it's Jackson that changes his name. And isn't it funny that HE named his avatar "NotTJsMom".

Always remember Blake, I'm not the reason people think you're a c unt, you are.

http://i63.tinypic.com/358cp3p.png

I mean shit, I didn't even downvote you, you dodgy prick.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

a DM I just sent to Mitchell:

Hey man, it's funny how people always take shit out of context. I want to specifically address my quote you posted last night. The thread that came from was saying I shouldn't be able to pick up free agents and sign them to KOFC and then sack them. Here is why I say it was OK:
1) I have the right to pick up any free agent I want just like any body else does, 2) after looking at all of that free agent's stats I have the right to sack them without fighting, just like anybody else does.
Here's where it starts to get questionable: Some of the free agents I ended up not wanting to keep, I signed to KOFC's 265+ division before sacking them. I say it's OK, because I didn't get any tycoon $ for them - just the minimum $1 signing fee of which I got the 15% (15 cents) manager cut or whatever it is. If I would have accepted money for this, it would have been a violation of Mike Tycoon's rule about no financial transactions between managers on the same IP, so I didn't do that.
Some people said they wouldn't have had any problem with me "dropping" fighters in KOFC if I would have had them fight 1 fight first - but THAT would have also been against Mike's rules, and I didn't do that. (Yes, I previously had some of my fighters fight in KOFC - I'm not disputing that. That part was wrong and its been over a year since I did that.)
People said that the contracts those fighters accepted were for shit money. I say they weren't. With KOFC being a small org, the contracts Jackson offered those fighters and ALL other 265+ unrestricted ID fighters were in line with what other small non-rich orgs offered, in fact better $ than some other orgs. Of course it wasn't the same amount of money that Syn or GAMMA offered. No other orgs could afford that much.
Also, Jackson NEVER held any fighters hostage. If someone picked up a free agent that was already signed to KOFC, if they wanted to renegotiate he renegotiated. If they wanted the fighter to be released, he was released.
What I took issue with, which prompted me to say "Fuck you all" (which apparently is your main evidence that I'm a kunt) was that people said by dropping free agents in KOFC and Jackson "holding them all hostage" we were hurting the game and we should be banned. That was complete bullshit. Some people were acting like they had a right to free agents which I picked up, which I somehow denied them of. And like I said, Jackson never held any fighters hostage. Me signing them there in the first place was just to open up the negotiations, and like I said in cases where someone wanted to be released, they were released.
So me "dropping" fighters in KOFC didnt hurt the game in any way and people incessantly bitching about it finally pissed me off to the point that I said "Fuck You all!", and in doing so, I became the greatest heel this game has had since Chris Karter.
Now, let me address one other thing: You and several other managers have said that I cheated to get to the #1 manager ranking by Jackson giving me favorable matchups in KOFC. That is simply not the case. You want proof? My win ratio IN KOFC is much LOWER (not higher) than my win ratio outside of KOFC. Ill run the numbers later and add the specifics to the end of this post. So. . . I cheated to give myself easier matchups, which resulted in more LOSSES than I would have otherwise had, and that somehow got me to the #1 manager position???
Edit: Proof of paragraph above: In KOFC I won 73.7% of my fights. Outside of KOFC (INCLUDING when I was a noob and lost 7 of my first 13 fights & including my shitty last 3 weeks where I lost 9 of my last 14) I have won 80.2% of my fights. If we look at just the time frame from my first in-KOFC fight to my last, my out of KOFC win ratio is even higher than that 80%. This is evidence that I didn't take easy fights in KOFC to get to #1 - I took the most fair fights available in KOFC to help fill cards when other managers failed to accept or reject fight offers in a timely manner.

Wish I had a friend. You have Jackson, Camara has Miss Miracle. And I have a bearded dragon :(.

Alex, you may have forgotten about your friends, but the moderators haven't:

From : Captain Spaulding (conversation) 19 Jan, 2019 03:39:48

Subject : Re: Re: Re: Multis

Yes alex k has had couple multi's in the past

• Upvote 1

Alex, you may have forgotten about your friends, but the moderators haven't:

From : Captain Spaulding (conversation) 19 Jan, 2019 03:39:48

Subject : Re: Re: Re: Multis

Yes alex k has had couple multi's in the past

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Get PBR in here and let's see proof(you know, the kind of proof the whole community has on your suspect ass, as well as Camaras). Till then, you're just a пустослов(I love this word!).

• Downvote 3

imcool (84400) VIP Last Login:0

karasikalex (92493) Basic Last Login:215

MidwoodFC (93632) Basic Last Login:500

Last Logins

Registrations

Last Logins

imcool (84400) VIP Last Login:0

Proof of correlation between any of the accounts, or more than 1 account being actively played simultaneously. You're making yourself look like an idiot by posting 2 accounts logged in 215 and 500 days ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Proof of correlation between any of the accounts, or more than 1 account being actively played simultaneously. You're making yourself look like an idiot by posting 2 accounts logged in 215 and 500 days ago.

no your making yourself look like an idiot -- i said in the past not now and present so pay attention -- if your not willing to admit it then that is on you

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

no your making yourself look like an idiot -- i said in the past not now and present so pay attention -- if your not willing to admit it then that is on you

You're a fucking admin. Clearly you understand that having multiple accounts throughout an MMAT career that were used at different points in time is not the same thing as being a multi like Cheatnix and Starvin Marvin Camara right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You're a fucking admin. Clearly you understand that having multiple accounts throughout an MMAT career that were used at different points in time is not the same thing as being a multi like Cheatnix and Starvin Marvin Camara right?

your an idiot has your main account is the oldest and your still using it as those other two were created after your main account so your were using them at the same time -- but you quit -- probably cause you knew you would get busted

edited: it's not like you quit the main account and never went back -- no you continue to use that account --- also matched up some qfc's i see

edited again: no i'm not gonna lie and say you played the accounts at different times cause that is straight up lie anyone can see that -- you matched up qfc's against yourself --- quit lying

• Upvote 8

Alex K. (conversation) 19 Jan, 2019 05:23:00

Subject : Re: Re:

No no, lets keep doing this on the forums. You're clearly as much of an admin as I am a ballerina if you jump to funny hypothesis like those. P.S. mikes rule #4 on his latest post: "4. Do not fight each other, except on rare occasions. (Reason; potential record padding)." - 3 QFC test fights, I'd say that qualifies as a rare occasion and no record padding.

pls tell me your not this stupid? -- lmao -- that is for real folks that do play on same ip not one guy acting like two -- lmao -- for real your gonna try and use that one --- hahahahahah

• Upvote 9

your an idiot has your main account is the oldest and your still using it as those other two were created after your main account so your were using them at the same time -- but you quit -- probably cause you knew you would get busted

edited: it's not like you quit the main account and never went back -- no you continue to use that account --- also matched up some qfc's i see

edited again: no i'm not gonna lie and say you played the accounts at different times cause that is straight up lie anyone can see that -- you matched up qfc's against yourself --- quit lying

So it's totally not possible for me to join the game w/ my current account, quit, join the game w/ Al Kar account, quit, then come back again w/ my first account right? You have zero, zilch, nada, не хуя proof that I used the accounts at the same time. Stop talking out of your ass.

You saying that 3 accounts created from the same IP is proof enough of me being a multi is almost as funny as how trash you are at MMAT being one of the first members :mf_popcorn1:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

So it's totally not possible for me to join the game w/ my current account, quit, join the game w/ Al Kar account, quit, then come back again w/ my first account right? You have zero, zilch, nada, не хуя proof that I used the accounts at the same time. Stop talking out of your ass.

You saying that 3 accounts created from the same IP is proof enough of me being a multi is almost as funny as how trash you are at MMAT being one of the first members :mf_popcorn1:

lmao -- feelings hurt much you got called out after talking so much shit to others that are YES breaking the rules too -- lmao -- priceless

oh your matched up qfc's are proof enough -- lmao

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

lmao -- feelings hurt much you got called out after talking so much shit to others that are YES breaking the rules too -- lmao -- priceless

oh your matched up qfc's are proof enough -- lmao

We'll see what happens when Mike gets done w/ his toilet :thumbup: . You win the award for being the smartest, most diligent forum admin in MMAT! :winner:

• Downvote 1

We'll see what happens when Mike gets done w/ his toilet :thumbup: . You win the award for being the smartest, most diligent forum admin in MMAT! :winner:

we will if he ever does -- i think both his should be deleted -- your acting like i'm on his side, lmao -- no i'm not but if your gonna call someone out and talk so much shit when you done same thing is little hypocritical --------- i hope all accounts tied together get deleted or they keep one account and others get deleted period

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

we will if he ever does -- i think both his should be deleted -- your acting like i'm on his side, lmao -- no i'm not but if your gonna call someone out and talk so much shit when you done same thing is little hypocritical --------- i hope all accounts tied together get deleted or they keep one account and others get deleted period

If anyone gives ACTUAL proof of me multying(no, 3 qfc test fights between the same IP where you can not prove whether it was 2 separate people is not proof), I'll quit the game myself and give my whole mmat bank to that person.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5