Looking for new graphics

zackmartin11

Your last event brought you over 2.8M from the ticket sales, and you paid your fighters 2-300k in salaries. Ta fuck you trying to bullshit over here for? The numbers can be viewed by anyone. You're simply a greedy fuck.

Guess you haven't heard about giving tickets away for free. Maybe if you ran an Org, you would have a clue. If I earned 2.8m for each event, I would have 100's of millions of dollars in this game. You call me a greedy fuck, but the truth is you are just ignorant

Guess you haven't heard about giving tickets away for free. Maybe if you ran an Org, you would have a clue. If I earned 2.8m for each event, I would have 100's of millions of dollars in this game. You call me a greedy fuck, but the truth is you are just ignorant

I am well aware on running orgs and the profits the pull in. Even without considering the free tickets, production and advertising costs, as well as salaries and arena costs, your are still making a shit done of money. Wanna be a respected org like the top 3, paid fair contracts to fighters, because you can afford, just choose not to.

I am well aware on running orgs and the profits the pull in. Even without considering the free tickets, production and advertising costs, as well as salaries and arena costs, your are still making a shit done of money. Wanna be a respected org like the top 3, paid fair contracts to fighters, because you can afford, just choose not to.

If you think you know your shit, tell me how I am pulling in money... If I knew how to send a picture in this shitty forum, I would sent it just to show you how little I actually make. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about if you think I can "Afford" to pay fighters more... Where do you suppose this "money" goes to if I bring in so much money?