Dopestcoverart

If you cant get a mentor you should definitely join a better alliance. Many helpful ones around

Meh Heritage is actually a pretty good alliance and I have seen them helpnoobs a lot with money and gyms. Not sure how helpful they are with advanced tactics and sliders but there are worst alliances out there.

One trend I am seeing is alliances in Division 1 and 2 with 2-3 very good managers fighting in big orgs and 2-3 ok/good managers only rolling 25 year old perfect creations and winning in ID restricted smaller orgs.

I just want those managers to realize that they are learning absolutely 0 by catering to these so called “elite” friends and like sheep you are just being used for those alliances to stay/climb the pyramid.

When/if they grow a pair it will be a very rude awakening.

• Downvote 3

Meh Heritage is actually a pretty good alliance and I have seen them helpnoobs a lot with money and gyms. Not sure how helpful they are with advanced tactics and sliders but there are worst alliances out there.

One trend I am seeing is alliances in Division 1 and 2 with 2-3 very good managers fighting in big orgs and 2-3 ok/good managers only rolling 25 year old perfect creations and winning in ID restricted smaller orgs.

I just want those managers to realize that they are learning absolutely 0 by catering to these so called “elite” friends and like sheep you are just being used for those alliances to stay/climb the pyramid.

When/if they grow a pair it will be a very rude awakening.

I want a series titled: "Conspiracy Theories With Ibrahim Camara"

• Upvote 3

Lol, everyone gets that invite as soon as they join the game it seems. I was getting spammed with it until I blocked the guy, but if it works for you go for it I guess.

And immediately after writing this I get another one from Donald Trump (119681). It's kinda good to have most spammers, griefers and general lowlifes collected in one place so you can just avoid the whole bunch. They are filling a useful function in the game that way. Being new you wouldn't know Dopestcoverart, but you will find a lot people avoiding you as long as it says Heritage on your profile page.

• Upvote 1

And immediately after writing this I get another one from Donald Trump (119681).

Hmm, figured it was some other account and was going to block it but was the same I already had blocked. So how could he still send me invites? Well, well, guess I'll have a couple extra ingame mails to look forward to next couple of months. If it is one thing this guy seems to have its time..

So I shouldn't be apart of heritage?

It’s not true that people will ignore you if you are tagged Heritage.

The problem with these forums is that the most active managers are also some of the most negative ones.

They are also pretty mediocre so that don’t really help their mood lol

Do t be a sheep, give them a month and decide for yourself imo.

• Downvote 3