NOMINATIONS: Breakthrough Manager 2019

Monsieur.Camara

• 2 weeks later...

king kendrick aka jake fury my guy came back like 5 months and is top 10 already.

I think he falls in the category of too experienced for Breakthrough, maybe nominate him in the Best Manager of the year?

He is like the equivalent of Coffie last year and that was a royal mess. He was #1 in the past , this one is pretty easy to move to Best Manager. Just post it and no worries.

I think he falls in the category of too experienced for Breakthrough, maybe nominate him in the Best Manager of the year?

He is like the equivalent of Coffie last year and that was a royal mess. He was #1 in the past , this one is pretty easy to move to Best Manager. Just post it and no worries.

Define experienced? You have 200+ more fights than me, but still running for the award. Idc for being nominated, but you should get yours removed as well following your logic or I call this biased lmao

• Upvote 1

Define experienced? You have 200+ more fights than me, but still running for the award. Idc for being nominated, but you should get yours removed as well following your logic or I call this biased lmao

not at all, I`m all for you being nominated to Best Manager of the Year, hell I will nominate you if you want (not sure why dude hasn`t) but you can`t be breakthrough manager if you already hit that #1 spot in years prior.

You broke through a long time ago, maybe others had a better year thna you that year but breakthrough you 100% did.

The only "of the year" award left is Best of the Best at that point.

scroll back a few pages you wil see this same logic.

Experienced wasn`t the right choice of words, #1 ranked is.

I fight almost daily, not many managers have more fights than me regardless of what year they joined lol.

• Downvote 1

The only explanation for Elite Mushin to nominate you here and not follow through with a nomination in the proper category is he is trolling honestly.

Just like in the Alliance tourney, he had over a month to join Team LOD and he decides to join after GBU and 2 of their members had completed the team.

Some people get their fun from fighting, some from doing weird stuff. I think his new schtick is just trolling and pretending to like Stepdads when everyone knows Folioli messed him up and made fun of him.

I`m running these awards pretty well, if you insist on running I wil nominate you for Manager of the Year , whatever floats your boat really.

• Downvote 1