Insufficient Gym Funds.

IHU

Hey Mike, quick question. I mistakenly didn't give my fighter enough money to cover him gym fees. His balance went to -137 and he was kicked from the gym. Now I thought you implemented that any time a fighter goes to below $200 in his balance he wouldn't be dropped from the gym but be allowed to get the funds above $200 and stay in the gym.

My fighter went below $200. Was dropped and is not able to rejoin the gym. I understand how that happened but I thought you made changes to keep that from happening. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks

Same happened to me. Gym full and had to pay for another. Like i said before. In real life once you pay your monthly membership fee you are paid in full for the month. I paid for this week and dont get to use it. Gym owner got free money. Unrealistic. It should boot you ONLY when you cant pay the specific amount. If you gym is $200 and you only have $100. Then by all means give them the boot. Maybe set it so if the gym fee puts them under $200 give them the boot but dont take their funds.

Same happened to me. Gym full and had to pay for another. Like i said before. In real life once you pay your monthly membership fee you are paid in full for the month. I paid for this week and dont get to use it. Gym owner got free money. Unrealistic. It should boot you ONLY when you cant pay the specific amount. If you gym is $200 and you only have $100. Then by all means give them the boot. Maybe set it so if the gym fee puts them under $200 give them the boot but dont take their funds.

Today i found out that my fighter got kicked out from his gym. I payed my Gym fee yesterday.. but it sent my fighters balance to under the gym fee, and i got kicked out.

That really is anoying.. o should get a week to get my balance up on my feets again. I have a fight tomorrow that generates money.. so i was expecting to manage to pay the fees next week.

This really, really is a big failure of this game i think.

Today i found out that my fighter got kicked out from his gym. I payed my Gym fee yesterday.. but it sent my fighters balance to under the gym fee, and i got kicked out.

That really is anoying.. o should get a week to get my balance up on my feets again. I have a fight tomorrow that generates money.. so i was expecting to manage to pay the fees next week.

This really, really is a big failure of this game i think.

did you not have any manager money to give him? i mean it's a know part of the game when fees are taken out -- i do understand how you feel but honestly its no one's fault but yours by not giving him enough to stay or trying to stay in a gym you can't really afford.

I kind of like it. Yeah it's a little bit unrealistic, but it's kinda like not having a schedule for supplements (which is also unrealistic). It gives a slight advantage to the members who are more active. If you only get on every 3-6 days and it's not for long, you wont notice that your guy is about to go under 200 on Thursday. If you log on more often and spend more time on it's almost Impossible to not notice. The first thing I do when I log on is check my mail, then I click finances and check my guys. Even if its a Saturday and nowhere near gym payment time. It may not be %100 realistic, but its a game. It can never be %100 realistic because it isn't real there has to be a few things that are a little off.