What ID ranges need a new org?

Wispey

Also, just an FYI I started experimenting with some lower IDs for FARTMMA (340k) and the reception has been incredible.

Didn`t know so many 330k`s were homeless after the recent shutdowns.

I hired some x20 335k fighters before the holidays and most top managers answered the call, the 330-335k went to JAG after coordinating with Nate. then run into a new issue:

For example Laz brought some badarse top 300 p4p projects like: https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=335790

The amazing Lincoln Storm signed up too: https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=335541

I lent Lincoln to PFC for a Buzz beef he has against Seamus Macnamara and was about to contact Chucky to see if CEC Rising Stars could keep Laz`s projects occupied until they finished their training but that would have been a logistics nightmare if I did that with all the 335k dudes that were too strong to compete with the top from FARTMMA.

So instead just hired another 30-35x 330k fighters, some pretty badarse so I will be able to keep the stronger 335k dudes busy busy :)

Again, easily 90% of the managers answered the call , very happy with the support from the community on this experiment.

Not sure when we will start dropping the ID of the org but we are on the right track and most important a ton of fighters will get fair fights.

A ton of the guys had very little hype/pop so our finances will take a hit (they already did I have about 50k after exchanging some VIP in the market) but this org was never about making money, it was about getting into no ID territory and that is exactly what we gonna do.

Also to note Nate Baker has been working very hard to keep 330k alive at JAG dropping from 335k to 330k.

It`s gonna be a great 2020 :)

MAGA

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1